• The KillerFrogs

Apparently, ISU is a lock to win on Saturday

Tshirt Fan

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/tcu-6-5.232373/

GO FROGS!

8624966.jpeg

Thanks to KFC for the fully ironed TCU t-shirt that made this thread possible.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Iowa State, although a nice little story the past couple weeks, really hasn't proven much other than they caught lightning in a bottle with their backup qb against three teams in the bottom half of the Big 12 defensively. Yes, beating OU was impressive, but OU has shown they aren't as dominant as previous years and are definitely looking past teams they assume to be inferior. See ISU, Baylor, UT. The Cyclones have only faced one Top 10 offense (OU).

Th Frogs lead the conference defensively and are top 10 nationally in many categories. Frogs have given up only 104 points total through 4 games including three games against teams ranked in the top 10 nationally (OSU, WVU, SMU). Those three teams alone average 129 points per game. Frogs surrender less than 300 yards per game and under 15 points per game.

Last year, the Frog defense was terrible by most accounts. Lazard had one catch for 8 yards. One catch. For eight yards.

Patterson defense confuses the new guy. Offense dominates TOP. Frogs win by 15.

Last edited:

kidkarr

They are playing good ball and have taken down a giant already. I think their comments are not too out of line, at least with Vegas. I like our guys, but it’s our first cold game and that’s not gonna help with our dropsies problem. Hope we can run the ball.

FrogLifeYo

I like the Swagger out of them..they've been bad for so long I'm glad they have something to chirp about. We go in over confident we'll can easily loose up there..If we keep level headed and play smart, we win going away

BoydAveFrogFan

Frogs have given up only 104 points total through 4 games including three games against teams ranked in the top 10 nationally (OSU, WVU, SMU). Those three teams alone average 129 points per game. Frogs surrender less than 300 yards per game and under 15 points per game.

104 points through 7 games, SMU, WVU were top 10, and they average 129pts/game. wow.

ifrog

They sound confident and why wouldn't they? They have a good team this year. But they haven't faced a complete team like TCU. It will be another road test for our team but I think that we play better on the road.

Sebastian S

Another road game against a good/ranked opponent.

I have more confidence in our team in those situations then playing an "easy" game at home.

I think the team is more fired up and plays better in pressure situations.

Latest posts