• The KillerFrogs

Disturbing story involving Oregon State's best pitcher

Ron Swanson

"As a teenager, Heimlich pleaded guilty to a single charge of sexually molesting a 6-year-old female family member. Heimlich registered as a sex offender in Benton County after arriving at Oregon State. When he was cited in April for missing an annual update, it put the case in Oregon court records for the first time.

OSU's top pitcher was 15 years old when the crime occurred in his family's home in Puyallup, Washington, according to court documents obtained last week by The Oregonian/OregonLive through a public records request. Juvenile court records in Washington, unlike in Oregon, are not automatically confidential."

Jesus Christ

I think this kind of sick unimaginable stuff happens more often than we would all like to think.

westoverhillbilly

Luke makes me puke.. He needs to volunteer to be castrated, thus giving him a different kind of Heimlich maneuver..

What a bunch of political correctness and obfuscation coming from Oregon State- not surprising at all.. Some heads need to roll in their athletic department and human resources department over this.. The whole thing is so sickening..

Assuming the O-St coach didn't know, I'd be removing him from the team ASAP:

- Crazy press distracting the team
- Unfair to the team to have him go out there and play with all this swirling, would be bad for everyone involved
- Integrity of the team, morals, etc.

If the O-St coach did know, then I guess they are OK with this kind of behavior from their players.....

My bet is that this story won't affect his draft status at all. Take a guess on how many million he'll get as a signing bonus.

0% chance he will make millions... He may get called late and given a tiny amount of cash, but more likely he isn't drafted and ends up signing with a team later down the road once they have investigated the situation and know all the facts.

Frog-in-law1995

0% chance he will make millions... He may get called late and given a tiny amount of cash, but more likely he isn't drafted and ends up signing with a team later down the road once they have investigated the situation and know all the facts.

If they'll have him back, he'd do well to return to the Beavers (oh jeez...cringe) and rehab his image for a year.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
and this ad was prominently displayed in the middle of the online story:

874346bf-a8cb-4168-97fe-dab8b6901969.gif

Brog

This is one of those differences of opinion that time will certainly settle. May be wrong, I know, but I still bet that if this guy is as good as they say, he'll be pitching in the MLs before too long, and his bank account will show it.