• The KillerFrogs

KU GAME THREAD

BABYFACE

TCU saved on KU fumble. The offense has been beyond horrid with 4 turnovers in redzone and missed FG. The lack of execution and focus in redzone is the worst I seen from TCU in decades. It pisses me off seeing players on the sideline smiling. I don't there is anything to smile about 5 redzone mishaps.

ifrog

These FX announcers remind me of the ESPN crew all they can talk about it is how Kansas should have won and the "week in week out grind" . Crouch - What the heck do you know? You are a Ryan Leaf protege.

We have a ten game winning streak and we beat another Big 12 team! Win by just one baby!

PhillyFrog

A ton of mistakes on both sides of the ball. Weiss and Campo are good coaches. Everybody get their knickers back on, you cannot judge this team yet.

GO FROGS!

bscttyb

We won, should of had at least 38 more points if not 45. However, our run Defense in the first half was awful. We will need to do better.

Also, in the chat everyone said our coverage was good. I'm telling you it was not that good. A better team would have scored much more. I love that we won, but am worried going forward.

frogbyproxy

Notes to the announcers! Kansas did not create the fumbles with three not having a KU player around. Offense had 487 yards and would have had a lot more but bad ball handling. Stop the fumbles and we don't have a problem! Last week was a scrimmage this week was the "see where we are' game. Not too worried!

Go Frogs!