New Profile Posts

1. ReedFrawg
    ReedFrawg Armadillo
    Hey Armadillo this is Michael Reeder (aka ReedFrawg). I would be happy to help with your friend's home search if they need any assistance in the area. Thanks and Go Frogs!

Michael Reeder
    ChisholmRealtors.com & TCURealty.com
    817-543-8999
  2. ReedFrawg
    ReedFrawg TCUdirtbag
    Hey dirtbag. This is Michael Reeder - I'm the owner and broker of Chisholm Realtors near TCU. I also own the TCUrealty.com site. Anyway I would be happy to help with your house search if you ever need it. Thanks.

Go Frogs!
  3. Gserv1
    Gserv1
    Lucking in the shadows...
  4. bleedpurple
    bleedpurple wes
    Is there a way to see if you have purchased something from the store?
  5. PHSFROG09
    PHSFROG09 TxFrog1999
    Is it possible to change display names?
  6. brcundith
  7. BAM Frog
    BAM Frog SnoSki
    I took my kids skiing for the first time this spring break. Spent a few days at Heavenly and it was awesome. Your avatar brought back some good memories.
    SnoSki likes this.
  8. BAM Frog
    BAM Frog SnoSki
    I didn't want to make the recruiting thread about Lake Tahoe but we love that place! I'm lucky enough that my in-laws have a house in Zephyr Cove and we go every summer. Usually go in July/August when it is brutally hot in Texas. Typically just hike or do another activity in the morning and sit on the beach the rest of the day.
    SnoSki likes this.
  9. ShinerFrog
    ShinerFrog
    Idling......
  10. Fred Garvin
    Fred Garvin
    I service the entire Quad Cities area
  11. Casey8Ball
  12. PurpleBlood87
    PurpleBlood87
    Squash the Spiders!
  13. PurpleBlood87
    PurpleBlood87
    Smash the Spiders!
  14. jake102
    jake102 wes
    I am getting the moderator approval thing, FYI.
  15. Rex Andrews
    Rex Andrews TxFrog1999
    TxFrog1999 - I got lazy and didn't do/understand the name change. Now I can't figure out how to correct the problem. Would you be so kind to send me a link to the correct thread, so I can stop being quite so public with my bad habits? (I used to be known as "SonnaBubba") before I got so very honest.

Thx
  16. Westsider
    Westsider
    Change login
  17. Horned Toad
    Horned Toad wes
    Wes, our company firewall, is deleting some of the KFC in-page ads and replacing them with comments that these sections of the site contain a computer virus. I think they've been hacked. You might want to get your admin to take a look at those sections of the forum.
  18. finafrog
    finafrog
    texas summer y'all
  19. Backup Waterboy
  20. finafrog
    finafrog
    spring semester is halfway through!