• The KillerFrogs

Zipcars

researchfrog

Not bad. If they had these in Benbrook, I probably wouldn't have a car. I work from home and it is not unusual for me to drive my car less than twice a week.

neo926

I love Zipcar. We don't own a car in Chicago, if we do ever end up needing one we just use Zipcar, they're all over the place. Having them at college totally makes sense, even at a place like TCU where many students already have cars.

BABYFACE

Not bad. If they had these in Benbrook, I probably wouldn't have a car. I work from home and it is not unusual for me to drive my car less than twice a week.

Lucky Bastage. I put about 3k a month and m wife anout 2k per month. We are not joy riding. She has a long commute and work out in the field.

Electric cars and public transportation will not work for us. This why I despise government officials that think all Americans live in urban centers with efficient public transportation that available to them.

As for the zipcars on campus, that is a cool idea. However, if I was a student now, I would probably just ride a bike to get around campus.