• The KillerFrogs

Zero Passes Thrown to Pro Wells?

ThisIsOurTime

What could be the reason for freezing out arguably our best receiving option? If Duggan can't get him the ball, he needs to sit and give Collins a chance to do so. Duggan should have learned this lesson already. If the coaches think we have better receiving options, they need to think again. In a close game where a big play was needed, we apparently threw zero passes to a player that had made big plays for us previously. I just don't understand this.

ThisIsOurTime

Wide open in the end zone
Definitely was a big miss. Instead, I think Duggan took a 5 yard loss when he tried to run. This is also what makes me think Wells was open on other plays and Duggan didn't see him or the coaches had Wells as the 3rd or 4th option on passing plays. This just doesn't make sense to me. Wells should be a huge security blanket for Duggan.

4th. down

Definitely was a big miss. Instead, I think Duggan took a 5 yard loss when he tried to run. This is also what makes me think Wells was open on other plays and Duggan didn't see him or the coaches had Wells as the 3rd or 4th option on passing plays. This just doesn't make sense to me. Wells should be a huge security blanket for Duggan.

It's called COACHING.