• The KillerFrogs

Zarnell Fitch hired......

bsquared63

reverse-320sw744520.gif

frognutz

I absolutely love this hire. For those of you who don't know he was Porter's HC who helped him eventually see the light.

Coach Z, enjoyed our 30 minute conversation in the toddler outerwear section of lake highlands target!!

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
I don't think this is ready to be announced as not sure he has told his players he is leaving yet. Has assisted with camps and think it is a given he is gone at Lincoln (and any coach in the DISD who wants to stick around with that mess of an AD dept is borderline nuts), but think he is still under contract there.

That being said probably not a bigger supporter out there for TCU and he relates very well to the athletes. When he was a grad asst at TCU he was a very positive influence.

frognutz

FeistyFrog said:
I don't think this is ready to be announced as not sure he has told his players he is leaving yet. Has assisted with camps and think it is a given he is gone at Lincoln (and any coach in the DISD who wants to stick around with that mess of an AD dept is borderline nuts), but think he is still under contract there.

That being said probably not a bigger supporter out there for TCU and he relates very well to the athletes. When he was a grad asst at TCU he was a very positive influence.
Well, the announcement came from Cohen at TCU.