• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans

CM Frog

First, why would you give money to any university? Especially a state-funded one? Might as well just give your money to the state of Oklahoma, or the federal government.

More importantly, on what basis could ADJD sue you? You’ve got
I hope you don't totally burn your bridges. People like Donati are only temporary. They come and go. That's the reason I never get close to any of them. As an alum and fan I appreciate your support. We need fans like you to keep us relevant.
Has anybody looked at his Twitter account to verify this is currently factual?
Still tcu !

Fiscuits

Would be nice to know how it feels to win more than 6 games….

Well looks like I can delete this thread haha
What this thread exemplifies is Gary's strangle hold on any and all communication with his fan base is again...a problem. He controls every ounce of information flow going in and out of the athletic department concerning football. ANY other football program would have handled this (and so many other things) by now. When your coach determines that all his fans are going to receive is filtered down coach speak every week...they are going to get pissed.

It's part of the gig. He does not need to provide anyone a game plan, etc....but a consistent communication flow from him and our AD is typical at almost every other program in the country.

Moose Stuff

What this thread exemplifies is Gary's strangle hold on any and all communication with his fan base is again...a problem. He controls every ounce of information flow going in and out of the athletic department concerning football. ANY other football program would have handled this (and so many other things) by now. When your coach determines that all his fans are going to receive is filtered down coach speak every week...they are going to get pissed.

It's part of the gig. He does not need to provide anyone a game plan, etc....but a consistent communication flow from him and our AD is typical at almost every other program in the country.
I’m to the point where I don’t care to hear from either GP or JD if I’m being honest.

HFrog1999

Has anyone checked Chipotle!?!?!?!

tenor.gif

LisaLT

When you really think about it, it wouldn't make much sense to transfer out now anyhow. There are 5 games left in the season (MAYBE 6 if we get 6 wins). He is likely gone to the NFL next year. I hope he kicks ass in the last 5.

CryptoMiner

Well this Tim Shepard guy looks like the biggest tool on the planet. Someone should post on his twitter feed.

How about our own Barry (letter to the opponents) Lewis?

"Running back Zach Evans has decided to leave the football program. He will be exploring his options by entering the transfer portal."

"Evans joins wide receiver TJ Steele and pass rusher Mark Jackson Jr. as eligible transfers out from TCU for 2022."

(Note: they just deleted the "Report".)

LisaLT

"Running back Zach Evans has decided to leave the football program. He will be exploring his options by entering the transfer portal."

"Evans joins wide receiver TJ Steele and pass rusher Mark Jackson Jr. as eligible transfers out from TCU for 2022
So what is the real deal...we need TMZ on the case...

Eight

"Evans joins wide receiver TJ Steele and pass rusher Mark Jackson Jr. as eligible transfers out from TCU for 2022."

(Note: they just deleted the "Report".)

ban-h-im.gif