• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans

asleep003

You really needed to go there, like a real punk. Now you got all the Debbie Downers doing this same nonsense rhetoric... and yes, the kids read this stuff... including the ones considering coming here. Have a little common sense and think before spewing your exasperational do do !!!
Biggleswoth .... we improved this week over the previous week, you knucklehead, and have 8 more games to play

Dogfrog

to quote fred akers from the 30 for 30 on marcus dupree, "there is always an uncle"
Nobody has thought no players got payments to “uncles” in the SEC. We have gone from derision of the SEC to if you can’t beat em join em. Agents demanding load management is a relatively new thing, at least outside the SEC IMO. Count me out.

Eight

Nobody has thought no players got payments to “uncles” in the SEC. We have gone from derision of the SEC to if you can’t beat em join em. Agents demanding load management is a relatively new thing, at least outside the SEC IMO. Count me out.

the issue in all of this is not the payments, the uncles, or the load management

the issue is the transfer rule or lack of one. if evans would have to sit a year the transfer would be off the table because outside of injury he is going to declare for the 2023 nfl draft

Interesting the guy who humble brags his wealth more than anybody on this board is calling for somebody else to $tep up.
Not intentional humble bragging, just playing around.

Already did brotha.

In the past 12mths my wife and I have given seven figures (mostly to OSU). We are upping it for the Olympic sports. But FYI my meal, the only one of the day, was goldfish in a $1 Home Goods ceramic bowl.

Dogfrog

Already did brotha.

In the past 12mths my wife and I have given seven figures (mostly to OSU). We are upping it for the Olympic sports. But FYI my meal, the only one of the day, was goldfish in a $1 Home Goods ceramic bowl.

Congrats, I was hoping you would say you don’t want to dip your toe in this cesspool.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Meanwhile in Tuscaloosa...

Nick Saban's post-game comments on Brian Robinson's 32 carries/171 yards/4 TD day:

On Brian Robinson’s performance…

“We gave him the ball 32 times because it was part of the plan. Jase got hurt or we would have played Jase more in the game. I’ve always been one of those guys when a runner is running hot, run him, and he was running hot today, so we ran him and he delivered. For the most part, he did a really, really good job. Not only the offensive line did a good job of blocking up front but he pressed it and made the right cuts and then he was difficult to tackle and got a lot of extra yards after first contact.”

hiphopfroggy

Already did brotha.

In the past 12mths my wife and I have given seven figures. We are upping it for the Olympic sports. But FYI my meal, the only one of the day, was goldfish in a $1 Home Goods ceramic bowl.
Bro you really gotta take care of yourself. Perhaps a salad or some trail mix at least. As long as you don't add the oil and vinaigrette the salad will stay fresh all day. Peanut butter on apple is a great easy nutritious snack. Heck even just an apple, may I recommend Fuji apples for those extra crisp bites. Also carrots.

Mean Purple

Already did brotha.

In the past 12mths my wife and I have given seven figures. We are upping it for the Olympic sports. But FYI my meal, the only one of the day, was goldfish in a $1 Home Goods ceramic bowl.
I don't want your headaches. Know they pay well, but I don't want 'em.

But, heck, what do I know. I volunteer my money to deal with horses.

Eight

I don't want your headaches. Know they pay well, but I don't want 'em.

But, heck, what do I know. I volunteer my money to deal with horses.

one of the best things that happened to me professionally was a partner whose wife decided she wanted to get into horses

that guy has been working his arse off every since

Mean Purple

Now we have recruiting pitches centered around agreeing to NOT play a player very much. Come play for us, you won’t ever get the ball more than 15 times, we promise!

It is a bizarro world out there. Yuck.
If there ever is some bizarro world where we have an issue where a player is allowed to take himself out after getting a certain number, or an issue where a player won't do more without more NIL money, or whatever, both player and the coach who agrees to it or caves to it should be shown the door. Because when the game is on the line, people need to show up and play hard.

We already have crappy tackling across parts of football because of limited two a days and lack of hitting days. If you are recruiting mainly in Texas, that is added to the reality that many big high school programs don't have very good defense.

Wexahu

I do not speak with current players. (But there are others on this Board that will verify this. Pay the man or he is gone.)

I'd be in the let him leave camp if it's that kind of situation. No problem setting him up with some sort of deal but a highest bidder type thing? No freaking way. He'll only be here one more year anyway, I'd just as soon get guys in there that are all-in and hungry to prove themselves. He's a great player, but we could go 2-2 without him.

Pharm Frog

I'd be in the let him leave camp if it's that kind of situation. No problem setting him up with some sort of deal but a highest bidder type thing? No freaking way. He'll only be here one more year anyway, I'd just as soon get guys in there that are all-in and hungry to prove themselves. He's a great player, but we could go 2-2 without him.

In a way we have....