• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans…

Eight

I agree... just saying that I don't think these guys are thinking about all the implications... he may he a financial wizard... or he may have spent 500K already on bling and stuff for mama and hangers-on. Hope for most of these guys that it is the former..... but I doubt ir.

zach has some smart people giving him "direction" in his career path to the nfl

Eight

Ok, so we don't hire Dion and he decides to go to Ole Miss to play for Lane Kiffin..?! Why not go to Jackson st..!

I'm guessing we just lost 50% of the drama from our football team - good riddance...

the program lost the majority of its drama when someone else left the program and in regards to why ole miss over jackson state, this wasn't merely a money decision

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
All this Zach Evans stuff reminds me of an old joke:

A man asks his date, "If I gave you a million dollars, would you have sex with me tonight?"

After a few moments of thought, the date replies, "Yes, I would."

The man then asks, "How about for a hundred dollars?

His date slaps him across the face and says, "What do you think I am, a prostitute?"

The man replies, "We've already established what you are, we're just negotiating your fee now."

hiphopfroggy

All this Zach Evans stuff reminds me of an old joke:

A man asks his date, "If I gave you a million dollars, would you have sex with me tonight?"

After a few moments of thought, the date replies, "Yes, I would."

The man then asks, "How about for a hundred dollars?

His date slaps him across the face and says, "What do you think I am, a prostitute?"

The man replies, "We've already established what you are, we're just negotiating your fee now."
Old overused joke that used to be great.

The problem for the man is that he established what he is as well.

JAB331

I saw this, hmm, I'll call it a blog post, when doing some searching (it might have already been posted):

I didn't realize this happened in high school with ZE too:

Zach Evans is notably absent when his teams need him in big moments. In the first North Shore State Championship win he was bottled up by Duncanville before ultimately sitting on the bench for their dramatic Hail Mary winning play. The following year he was kicked off the team for the State Title game and once again, quarterback DeMatrius Davis won without him.

bronco

I saw this, hmm, I'll call it a blog post, when doing some searching (it might have already been posted):

I didn't realize this happened in high school with ZE too:
I noticed the helmet tapping and never noticed him looking hurt. Has there been much confirmation of the rumor that he had a deal to limit carries? I did see him in a boot later in the year but there was never any talk of what the injury was. These things will probably never be known for sure. I enjoyed watching his 18 carries per game and am glad they ere for us vs. against us.