• The KillerFrogs

Z Evans in the portal….

DFWTanman

So why do you guys think that Zeke Evans A. Came to us in the first place and B. Why he's leaving us? My guess is that neither last year or this year was he the featured RB and now feels he can get an assurance that he will be by going somewhere else? In addition, regardless if he told or didn't tell CGP earlier this season that he was tired, if I was him, I would have been and still would be pissed off about hearing that Patterson "threw him under the bus" by disclosing it to the media.

What Up Toad

So why do you guys think that Zeke Evans A. Came to us in the first place and B. Why he's leaving us? My guess is that neither last year or this year was he the featured RB and now feels he can get an assurance that he will be by going somewhere else? In addition, regardless if he told or didn't tell CGP earlier this season that he was tired, if I was him, I would have been and still would be pissed off about hearing that Patterson "threw him under the bus" by disclosing it to the media.

Basically every reporter is saying SEC schools contacted him telling him that he could be making more NIL money at their school.

What Up Toad

Not trying to be a prick, I just don’t remember great transfers doing much. Or maybe I just remember the ones who never reached their full potential that were over-hyped by GP: Delton, Matt Joekel, Diarse, the long list of defensive players who never saw the field.

I guess Kenny Hill and Aaron Green were solid, who am I missing?

If you count JuCo transfers, Jason Varrett.

Mean Purple

Not trying to be a prick, I just don’t remember great transfers doing much. Or maybe I just remember the ones who never reached their full potential that were over-hyped by GP: Delton, Matt Joekel, Diarse, the long list of defensive players who never saw the field.

I guess Kenny Hill and Aaron Green were solid, who am I missing?
Diarse was a good player, we just did not use him enough. We brought in a really good one from LSU last year and then, oddly, moved him to offense.

Mean Purple

I think Evans is about Evans.