• The KillerFrogs

Z Evans in the portal….

Salfrog

Tier 1
terry crews fingers crossed GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
Never realized how much Kaz looks like Terry Crews. Lol

JugbandFrog

Think Evans contributed greatly to the downfall of Patterson. He caused Barlow to leave and after
getting hurt, that fact, left us with fewer running back options. And being a 5-Star, messed with Patterson's
coaching style.
Patterson’s downfall is what Dykes does well, surround himself with a mix of young and established talent in coaches and let them do their thing.

It is clear from the Twitter storm of our dynamic recruiting duo that Dykes trusts them to do their thing. This is something
we never would have seen out of LHCGP.

netty2424

surprised to see people celebrating Evans staying because the the previous 10 pages made me believe we were better off without him.
We see these posts like yours all the time after information might have changed. But I think it’s rare that the same people who were saying TCU is better off without him are the same posters who are excited about the possibility of of him staying. I’m guessing those are different people.

Maybe you should provide examples of those posts that are on both sides of the fence to support your post.

One Frog Nation

I would be rare for me to be happy to ever see a very talented player leave. If he stays great, if he leaves Miller is just about as talented and foster is pretty damn good as well. Add one from the portal or HS and we are set either way. I would prefer he stayed and sees the spring and his role, he can alwyas hit the portal before next season.

Mean Purple

I would be rare for me to be happy to ever see a very talented player leave. If he stays great, if he leaves Miller is just about as talented and foster is pretty damn good as well. Add one from the portal or HS and we are set either way. I would prefer he stayed and sees the spring and his role, he can alwyas hit the portal before next season.
Miller is a beast. Was very impressed.

Also, never taking Demercardo for granted. Guy, even when hurt, would gladly run any time he was asked.

Spike

True, you never saw Demercado tap out.
He always ran hard. Learned to love him when I went to the Baylor game down in Waco and he had to sub in along w the 3rd or 4th string QB. Defense was lights out and Raegor made a couple of highlight reel plays. Demarcado got over 100 yards even though everyone knew he was getting the ball. Even in these blowouts he was head down, running over people.