• The KillerFrogs

Z Evans in the portal….

ticketfrog123

Better than a lame Duggan. A really injured Duggan. Maybe.
I'd take Duggan over Adrian Martinez assuming both healthy, any day.
That’s a big assumption. So has duggan been injured for 3 years now?

His stats before and after OU aren’t that different. First half weaker schedule obviously

Kipster198

You know, I've got this thing going on in my head that says TCU has felicitated their plans from the start. TCU gave in and gave him the opportunity hoping he was not deceiving the Frogs and possibly help attract more talent to its ranks. It was a gamble for the Frogs but willing to take that chance. Shorten version, we've been used and that family knew all along this was the track to pro football, hoping to play with limited action w/out severe injury. .....He won't look to Alabama for Alabama has the stable of talented backs, ready to play without the drama. I can hear Saban now pulling down his John Wayne character telling Evans exactly how it's going to be. If he, Evans, had real character and integrity, he'd sit out the year and go directly into the pro draft. I just don't want Evans bailing out of commitment and wearing the name hero running back b/c he really doesn't deserve......! That won't happen though. I'd guess Georgia is the end of college for Evans.

PS...it's all about me and THAT is the way it is in America today!
A6CF0D33-82D3-41EA-9357-C7B0F575EF89.jpeg