• The KillerFrogs

You're GP and you decide to make a change...

Dogfrog

It's Fuente. 3-8 at Memphis and ranked 114 total offense. Fuente would not make Boykin a senior nor would he heal the afflicted.

geefrogs

Why would he make a lateral move?

again, im just picking who i think is the brightest out there. i dont think he is coming here. hence why i also want Nick Saban as a DC. I dont think thats happening either but it would be cool.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
again, im just picking who i think is the brightest out there. i dont think he is coming here. hence why i also want Nick Saban as a DC. I dont think thats happening either but it would be cool.

A new DC is something that we don't need. GP and Bumpass are the best

tcujsauce

We don't even know if we need a new OC with the horrible line play. If the OL does not improve, get a good OL coach....then see how the offense goes with at least a little blocking.

Coach Williamson is one of the most well respected and most experienced coaches on this staff.

flyfishingfrog

I hear Petrino is looking for a job, a new Hog, and a different girlfriend. We could help him with all 3 in Ft Worth I would guess.

And he can coach some O.

Only half kidding here but I would guess he is the Cowboys OC next year if they miss the playoffs again.

Endless Purple

Anyone know much about Mike Dunbar, currently at N Illinois? Looks like he has had success at offense at many stops and is probably running the show there as the Headcoach was a DC prior.

PS. I am not advocating removing coaches, but if a spot opens up.

Sangria Wine

I've felt like Fran would be back as offensive coordinator eventually. Just my gut, no particular reasons why. Fran is one hell of a good offensive strategist. Not afraid to mix it all up to get by with what he had from year to year. I like that quality in an offensive coach.

fanatical frog

Legend has it that Fran didn't exactly endorse Gary Patterson when he headed out for Alabama. "He's not ready yet, if he ever will be".

So....would Gary hire Fran? Would Fran accept (ego) ?

Fascinating.

researchfrog

While glancing at NCAA offensive stats, I noticed that Tennessee has decent stats, particularly in the sacks allowed category. Since they're going to be out of a job anyway, why no consideration for those guys?

We're not talking about replacing an OC, but rather gutting our offensive staff. You do realize that, right? Once you take out Williamson and the OCs, there isn't much left.