• The KillerFrogs

your support during this tough season

TCUFrogs

cam-newton-tx2.jpg

"I'm not going to entertain something that took place not three months, not six months, not a year but two years ago," Newton said. "I'm not going to sit up here and say anything about it, whether I did or did not do it, because I don't want to beat a dead horse talking about it. It's not going to affect me any way, shape or fashion."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/ncaa/11/09/report.cam.newton.pay.for.play.ap/index.html?eref=sihp

AEAfrog

"I'm not going to entertain something that took place not three months, not six months, not a year but two years ago," Newton said. "I'm not going to sit up here and say anything about it, whether I did or did not do it, because I don't want to beat a dead horse talking about it. It's not going to affect me any way, shape or fashion."

If the NCAA takes as long as it did with the Reggie Bush investigation, he might be right. Here's hoping that the NCAA/Auburn will act once/if a true smoking gun is found.

TCUFrogs

If the NCAA takes as long as it did with the Reggie Bush investigation, he might be right. Here's hoping that the NCAA/Auburn will act once/if a true smoking gun is found.

Most all comments about this are that he is right. Anything he did won't be affecting him in the near future, without any confirming facts to make the NCAA to act. He will be long gone come April to the NFL before it happens.

Kind of like knowing that he can't be disproven. Unless he is wrong on that too and left it hanging out in the open. He may be that dumb the more it looks.