• The KillerFrogs

Your new ads suck

texas_sicilian

Messaged Wes about this too. Getting ridiculous. Can't read anything. He replied and I think they're working it.

Didn't realize the membership came ad free. It is not touted as one of the benefits on the site (or at least where I was looking). Happy to spring $20 p/yr.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Has anyone ever noticed that everything Wes does turns to dogcrap?  He has the Toilet Touch, so to speak.

Opposite of the Midas Touch.

get it?

rifram09

I was trying to figure out why this problem wasn't afflicting my KF.c experience.

Then I realized it's because I spring for the annual $20.16 (+ .01/year), and one of the benefits is no ads.

Nice.

nwlafrog

Land Frog said:
For only 0.06 cents a day you can become a member and go adless. C'mon people. It's only $20.16 a year.

No ads for me. KMA.
Not trying to be a dick, but I just pulled up to kick it with Shrevefrog and he is a KMA member and he can't read the forum on mobile today because it's such a PITA for him too. Not sure if it is luck for some KMA members, just saying that some full members are experiencing the same issues. Hope it all gets resolved.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Membership is so cheap Heisenfrog offered a while back to buy some for those in tight situations. I'm pretty sure lonestarfrog89 and TCUdirtbag can afford a 20. It is worth every penny of infomation and enjoyment.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
nwlafrog said:
Not trying to be a popsicle, but I just pulled up to kick it with Shrevefrog and he is a KMA member and he can't read the forum on mobile today because it's such a PITA for him too. Not sure if it is luck for some KMA members, just saying that some full members are experiencing the same issues. Hope it all gets resolved.
I only look at the site on an Android based mobile. No issues, but it takes money to keep this site midget pron free like baylorfans.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I still get video ads that can't be stopped.  Since I am in the country and have to use an ATT aircard for my internet, those ads running continuously use up my data allowance like mad.  I'd be happy if KF.c could do away with the involuntary video stuff.  

nwlafrog

Land Frog said:
Membership is so cheap Heisenfrog offered a while back to buy some for those in tight situations. I'm pretty sure lonestarfrog89 and TCUdirtbag can afford a 20. It is worth every penny of infomation and enjoyment.
Yeah, still waiting on Heisenfrog's payment of free moneys to me for an account.

As much as I read the site I should become a member. I just never remind myself to do it. When the issues get fixed, I will pay for a membership to KFC.

Double V

Land Frog said:
For only 0.06 cents a day you can become a member and go adless. C'mon people. It's only $20.16 a year.

No ads for me. KMA.
0.06 cents/day would be 20.9 cents/year. THAT would definitely be worth it!

lonestarfrog89

Land Frog said:
A 20 what? A 20 pack of Natty or Keystone?!