• The KillerFrogs

Your 2014 Super Bowl Champions!?

EvilVodka

San Francisco wins the Super Bowl this year....they are strong and well disciplined

who do they beat?  I'm going to go with Denver....I think Denver plays a memorable game and beats the Patriots, but then gets shalacked by the 49ers in the Super Bowl, with Peyton Manning throwing 4 picks

AFC Championship: Denver over New England
NFC Championship:  (surprise surprise) San Francisco over Tampa Bay

I think Tampa Bay comes on strong this year....they're going to have one of the top Ds IMO.  They had the best rushing D last year, and they added major secondary elements.  Seattle recedes a little, Giants don't get it done, Matt Ryan gets mauled by the Bucs

Shut Down Frogs

LOLOLOL @ Bengals winning the Super Bowl. Extremely small chance they go on the road to beat Denver then turn around and hit Tommy in the mouth to win the AFC. Just not happening. I do like his pick for them winning the AFCN though. I think PIT and BAL both lose one more than he's projecting and also flip those 2 around. 

NFCE is whatever. I don't think any of them are particularly good, but the Giants probably win the division with 11 wins for just being the most well rounded. 

His AFCE projections seem way off. Basically all of them tanking? Miami has a MUCH better chance to win the division than they're being given here. 

AFCS looks ok. Wonder what 3 games he has JAC winning though.

I think Atlanta comes down to earth. I'll take 9 wins for them and getting a WC spot behind NO in the division. 

I don't think the Packers win 14 games, but the division pecking order looks ok. Detroit could flip with Minny. 

AFCW looks good, but KC probably wins more than 6. I can see them being .500.

NFCW is just going to feast on the AFCS this year, LOL. Probably have ARI at 7-9 and STL at 9-7 though. 

I can see SF, DEN or SEA winning the Super Bowl. Probably in that order.

Shut Down Frogs

Harbaugh basically took the team that Singletary had and turned it into what you see now with a few minor personnel moves. From 6-10 in 2010 to 13-3 in 2011. Great coaching > great players.

TCUSA

Cowboys will start strong and take the momentum through the teeth of their schedule.  Their campaign of shock and awe will shake the NFL to its core and they will defy all the naysayers by winning the Super Bowl this year!

And then Jerry woke up....

Metropolis777

If Schaub magically grows a pair, the Texans. Since that won't happen, Broncos who might just make a run at the 72 Dolphins with that cakewalk schedule they have.

geefrogs

I thought this was a thread about the Cleveland Browns and how Trent Richardson is going to rush for 3500 yards and Barkavious Mingo is going to have 43 sacks.

waste.

Shut Down Frogs

There's a 99% chance I'm the most diehard Texans fan you'll ever run across and I tell you with a heavy heart that the Texans are not the answer. What you saw last year is pretty much the ceiling for the Schaub/Kubiak era. It would take literally everything falling perfectly in place for those two to lead the team to a Super Bowl win.

EaDoFrog

Don't sleep on the Bengals... they have the talent. Only thing holding them back is playoff experience. This is Marvin Lewis' 10th season and he still doesn't have a playoff win.

Shut Down Frogs

EaDoFrog said:
Don't sleep on the Bengals... they have the talent. Only thing holding them back is playoff experience. This is Marvin Lewis' 10th season and he still doesn't have a playoff win.

And so the thing holding them back sounds like Marvin Lewis - 0-4 in playoff games. 

How is it possible that the 3 longest tenured coaches are BB, Lewis and Kubiak? One is the GOAT and the other 2 LOL.

Metropolis777

Shut Down Frogs said:
There's a 99% chance I'm the most diehard Texans fan you'll ever run across and I tell you with a heavy heart that the Texans are not the answer. What you saw last year is pretty much the ceiling for the Schaub/Kubiak era. It would take literally everything falling perfectly in place for those two to lead the team to a Super Bowl win.
That's why I said it would have to be magic! I do believe we lose in Denver in the AFC Championship this year.

cdsfrog

Broncos are going to kill it

Eric Decker, Demaryius Thomas and Wes Welker? Even if the Texans play well, I don't see them winning

Shut Down Frogs

I'm just glad we don't have to go up there this year. I think we might take the game down in Houston, but when we have to go up to Denver in January, PeyPey's going to do his thing and shred us. Assuming John Fox gets out of the way, unlike last year.