• The KillerFrogs

Young players in the 4th quarter

Planks

Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but it appeared to me that TCU played the entire 4th quarter with James Dunbar playing left tackle. It also appeared to me that Jonathan Anderson and Elisha Olabode were subbed in at safety in the 4th (though we were only on defense for a few plays in the 4th).

Did anyone else notice this?

TCUhornedfrog93

Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but it appeared to me that TCU played the entire 4th quarter with James Dunbar playing left tackle. It also appeared to me that Jonathan Anderson and Elisha Olabode were subbed in at safety in the 4th (though we were only on defense for a few plays in the 4th).

Did anyone else notice this?

You mean Jonathan Anderson? Number 41? I noticed that too. I also saw that they got Kevin White in there at cornerback some at the end too.

Planks

The really interesting one was James Dunbar playing left tackle. Seeing as how the 4th quarter was our best quarter for the offense by far, I think it bodes well for the future that Dunbar was the guy who was anchoring the left tackle position during that time.

angelo's frog

The really interesting one was James Dunbar playing left tackle. Seeing as how the 4th quarter was our best quarter for the offense by far, I think it bodes well for the future that Dunbar was the guy who was anchoring the left tackle position during that time.

Yeah, if Fabuluje is as good as some say and Dunbar emerges, we will be in good shape at tackle. Then move Horn to guard and M. Thompson to center and we'll have as big an O-line as anyone in the Big 12. We're really deep at guard and center but the tackle positions seem to be a little unsettled for next year.

Gunner

Heard some comments that Kevin White played all of the second half. He's really played pretty good when given the opportunity. He has the speed to be a top corner and hoping he will develop..

Am really happy to see Dunbar come on. He could give us some serious depth next year with Fab and M Thompson at tackle. If Bobby Thompson were to step up, we could move M Thompson to guard. And we would be real big then. 330, 320, 290, 310, 310....Run Tucker to your left like we did with Cannon and Dooley.

Latest posts