• The KillerFrogs

Young Alumni Event w/ Schlossnagle

aebrown22

Last night the Fort Worth Young Alumni Group held a great event at Joe T Garcia's with Coach Schlossnagle. The whole thing was MC'd by Estridge and had Schloss going into detail talking about how much of a leader Holliday is, Purke's great team attitude, the whole College World Series experience, and even the dogpile on the longhorn logo. It was very entertaining and we should all be thankful that we have such a quality guy as Coach Schlossnagle at TCU. And based on his statements, we'll be able to enjoy his coaching for a long time. As he put it, "we love it here and you're stuck with us." Coach Schloss came off looking like a great guy and a great coach. Very good job by the Fort Worth Young Alumni group for putting this event together. I just wanted to give it its proper PROPS!

pick42

My son is new to the FROG family.

- Just getting to know the people / alumni - fans - students - players - coaches

events like this make me feel good about the choice we made.

Last night the Fort Worth Young Alumni Group held a great event at Joe T Garcia's with Coach Schlossnagle. The whole thing was MC'd by Estridge and had Schloss going into detail talking about how much of a leader Holliday is, Purke's great team attitude, the whole College World Series experience, and even the dogpile on the longhorn logo. It was very entertaining and we should all be thankful that we have such a quality guy as Coach Schlossnagle at TCU. And based on his statements, we'll be able to enjoy his coaching for a long time. As he put it, "we love it here and you're stuck with us." Coach Schloss came off looking like a great guy and a great coach. Very good job by the Fort Worth Young Alumni group for putting this event together. I just wanted to give it its proper PROPS!

frogtex

Yeah..great time..thought it was interesting when he spoke about how pissed everyone is in Longhorn land about the team dogpilling in CF..he explained that he had no idea what the players were doing, "I was just trying to win a game, I don't have time nor would I ever sit down and plan a celebration."
Does UT really think that much of themselves to think that a coach would plan out something like that? What a joke

pick42

i would bet ZERO time was spent by Schloss or the players - planning WHERE to frogpile.

"spot" decision.

was a good one.

Yeah..great time..thought it was interesting when he spoke about how pissed everyone is in Longhorn land about the team dogpilling in CF..he explained that he had no idea what the players were doing, "I was just trying to win a game, I don't have time nor would I ever sit down and plan a celebration."
Does UT really think that much of themselves to think that a coach would plan out something like that? What a joke