• The KillerFrogs

You won't believe which position Big V really wants to play...

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
See which position Big V really wants to play, who is the team's biggest pretty boy, and the guy's opinions on important topics such as Chipotle vs Freebirds and In-And-Out vs Whataburger as Wes and the KillerFrogs team interview Jaden Oberkrom, Josh Carraway, Josh Doctson, and Halapoulivaati Vaitai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UIg5nL4aNQ

Opintel

Moderators
I'm proud of these guys.  Well spoken, and very personable.

They will do well in whatever field of endeavor follows their time at TCU.  The Mommas/Grand-moms/Dads and whoever raised them should be happy.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Opintel said:
I'm proud of these guys.  Well spoken, and very personable.

They will do well in whatever field of endeavor follows their time at TCU.  The Mommas/Grand-moms/Dads and whoever raised them should be happy.
They were all great and a lot of fun to interview.  They came into the room not really knowing what to expect and I said that we were just a couple of guys talking about stuff so lets have fun.

steelfrog

Tier 1
It has now become obvious why Aloyshus doesn't give Wes camera time.

Booiooooring!

Next time, go with The Eunuch

Where is Scotty, anyway? Another vacay?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Raw Frog said:
Great job Wes.....Jaden is impressive as a young man. Hope Patterson tells Big V that he can't eat hamburgers if a DL beats him for a sack.
I loved it when he said that Chipotle was too healthy

TCaliU

TCU J-Sauce said:
Y'all are what is wrong with 'Merica.
haters-mickey.gif

Frogo

wes said:
I'd love to see Big V carry the ball just once

Yes. The best part of Okie State's bowl win was seeing their big lineman (can't recall his name) carry the ball, receive a pitchout and receive a pass in that game. He had so much fun and those of us watching did, too. He was great.