• The KillerFrogs

You want a NYE party in LA? We got it.

ftwfrog

For a donation to the Frog Club, will you allow Wisconsin fans to buy up all of our tickets to this event as well?? :tongue:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
For a donation to the Frog Club, will you allow Wisconsin fans to buy up all of our tickets to this event as well?? :tongue:

This has nothing to do with the Frog Club and if Wisconsin fans want to come, they can come but they will do so with the knowledge that this is a TCU event with waiters / waitresses decked out in purple, TCU banners all over the place and they have to walk a purple carpet to enter. If they are fine with that, we'll take their money

NavyFrog

Count me and the Mrs in plus 2 or maybe even 4.

Thanks Wes, Ash and whom ever else helped put this on. You guys are awesome!

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Guys....just a reminder. You will need to sign up & pay through the website we have posted. It is not operational yet, but should be sometime today. It's first pay.....first serve. We are not holding spots.

D

Daniel Plainview

you say it's first pay first serve. What size crowd can this hold? are we talking 300 or 3000?

michaelperrytcu

800.....$110 dollars each at the Hard Rock.

Sorry for the questions, maybe I should just wait for the site to be up. But nonetheless I will ask because I'm excited about the possibility of this. Does the $110 charge only cover entrance or does it include an open bar and buffet?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
This would make this an easy decision for me!

I am working off memory here, so don't holde to this but I think your $110 includes two drinks, buffet, midnight toast and t shirt. Of course it also pays for the music, venue rental , etc

All things considered, it's not a bad deal at all