• The KillerFrogs

You want a NYE party in LA? We got it.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Its done and it will be a great one. Web site and more information to follow.

In the meantime, here is some early info for you.

You can also visit www.FrogBash.com for more details but they won't be available until tomorrow.

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Many thanks to Ash Huzenlaub!!!! He is a former Track Letterman that has spearheaded this effort! KillerFrogs.com is in full support & this will be the FROG event to end 2010.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wow! Very impressive putting this together so fast!

Count 4 of us in.

Is the dress code TCU gear?

We'll have those details tomorrow but the Hard Rock is going to be purpled out so I would imagine that you can be as well

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Many thanks to Ash Huzenlaub!!!! He is a former Track Letterman that has spearheaded this effort! KillerFrogs.com is in full support & this will be the FROG event to end 2010.

Thats right and add my thanks to Ash. This was a monumental effort on his part

cdsfrog

That's awesome. I could definitely make comments at the bs crap responded to the thread, instead I will just say we'll done sir, we'll done.

sprfrog84

Awesome! Very pumped about this party. I will bring 6. Any word on age limits? I have my 10 yo which could be fun for him until say 9 - 10 pm (or am I giving this crowd to much behavior credit, lol)

Boston Frog (in Paris)

Still on the ledge
Oh, heyall to the yeah! Paaaar-tay!

Um...may I bring a three-month-old? :blush: I'm kind of serious. I'm already ditching my wife and son for the game. I don't think I can do it for the party, too. So, we're cool with little man being there? :blink: