• The KillerFrogs

You guys are going to love the Big 12!

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Roddog , Please clean the sand and manure off before you come in here talking like that . Everytime Tech has something going in the right direction y,all make a u-turn and go off and drive into a ditch . When Tech competes for something more than best of the worst in the Big 12 please come comeback and talk and we might listen .
The noob actually makes sense!

Anyone wanna give me the over/under on how long it'll take CF to realize that making a reasoned, factual argument to dog rod is unproductive, and for CF to become so frustrated by dog rod's nonsensical, subject-changing responses that he'll just start making fun of him / ignoring him like the rest of us?

"When Tech competes for something more than best of the worst in the Big 12..."

That was good. Factual. Historically accurate. Good stuff!

count_biffula

but its always nice to win something that you had to earn, not just show up for about 9 or 10 games a year and get a trophy handed to you!

i loved the article in the paper stating to bad you wouldnt be able to bring new mexico along with you anymore for your extra bye week :laugh:

Meh, why do we need to bring New Mexico along? We'll have Tech instead.

Roddog just loves getting people stirred up, and I don't unerstand why there are replies to his posts. It's his thing, don't you see?

Or, on the other hand I have to think that nobody is stupid enough to do the same thing over and over again. I don't think he is stupid, so I just have to conclude its his schtick and he enjoys the reactions and knows we won't fail him.

If there are no replies to him, he would just go and wilt away.

Boomhauer

Like the Rose Bowl trophy?

pwned-funny2.jpg

roddog

Banned
hmm... I think that was the same day that we went to Boise and dropped a [ Finebaum ] in their punch bowl for the first time in like a decade.

how many teams with a pulse has boise beat at home lately, ill be waiting :eek:hmy:

real hard to beat the sisters of the poor at home every year :rolleyes:

Tom Brown

but its always nice to win something that you had to earn, not just show up for about 9 or 10 games a year and get a trophy handed to you!

i loved the article in the paper stating to bad you wouldnt be able to bring new mexico along with you anymore for your extra bye week :laugh:

Your beloved Rectal Raiders have voluntarily played the Lobos for the last three years in order to achieve extra bye weeks and you still only won 5 games. In fact you dodged us for the past two.

Please stop posting here, and take NativeJayhawk with you.

Latest posts