• The KillerFrogs

You guys are going to love the Big 12!

roddog

Banned
how awesome will it be to look over at the visitors section during a conf game and see more than 100 visitors in the ne corner of the stadium, cant wait :biggrin:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Really? You stopped whatever you were doing (please don't tell us) to post that? Wow. Good job Big 12.

The best part is you lose all your BS arguments and deflections once B12 play starts.

roddog

Banned
Yup, winning another conference title should be nice.

but its always nice to win something that you had to earn, not just show up for about 9 or 10 games a year and get a trophy handed to you!

i loved the article in the paper stating to bad you wouldnt be able to bring new mexico along with you anymore for your extra bye week :laugh:

dkfrog

but its always nice to win something that you had to earn, not just show up for about 9 or 10 games a year and get a trophy handed to you!

i loved the article in the paper stating to bad you wouldnt be able to bring new mexico along with you anymore for your extra bye week :laugh:

(insert "its ok, we will have tech instead" quote here)

dadinchucks

You root for Lubbock Community College, so I wouldn't expect you to know this... But, it is "too", not "to" when saying "too bad".

Dr. Gonzo

How bad do you feel about your school right now?

SnoSki

how awesome will it be to look over at the visitors section during a conf game and see more than 100 visitors in the ne corner of the stadium, cant wait :biggrin:

Frankly I am pumped about this. More revenue for the school, more atmosphere around the stadium, more trash talk leading up to the game.

ifrog

Tech dropped us from their schedule and played New Mexico...how ironic.:blink:

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Hey Roddy, glad you are in our stands increasing our coffers...how many Techsters do you think will do likewise in the ACS contests? 80% of all those in attendance, as claimed by TTU fans last time they and their sword-swinging pirate HC came here?

You remember the last time don't you? I could repeat the final score as a hint if you need that.
Like you, we here look forward to the contest being a conference game now. Come early, stay late, and spend lots.

You've got a point roddog! We all know that Tech filled up 3/4 of the stadium last time they came to Ft. Worth.

metalfrog

Roddog , Please clean the sand and manure off before you come in here talking like that . Everytime Tech has something going in the right direction y,all make a u-turn and go off and drive into a ditch . When Tech competes for something more than best of the worst in the Big 12 please come comeback and talk and we might listen .