• The KillerFrogs

You can't take drinks out of ACS?

PurpleBlood87

One thing I've noticed is that this new company doesn't have enough personnel to open all the gates. There are two gates in the North End zone that have both been open all of the past seasons.

This season only the east gate has been open and for Jackson State they had just two people scanning tickets and there was a huge line.

Need to get their stuff together before TCU has a big crowd.

bronco

Bronco - sorry for late reply. Been a while since I have been on the site. Please allow me to help clear up some confusion as there are several correct answers in this thread but incorrectly enforced.

Yes, fans are allowed to bring one unopened bottle of water into TCU events. Yes, fans may leave the event with a soft drink or water they purchased inside. The exception to this policy is in the suites, club or loge areas where alcohol is served. Fans may not take their drinks outside of these areas as it does violate our TABC agreement.

Yes, we have hired a new event staff company. Yes, they also work events AT&T Stadium. The few times I have been there, I recall their policy is no drinks may leave the stadium because they serve beer in all areas. So they require everyone to pour out their drinks before exiting the facility.

I believe the event staff person and the supervisor you mentioned at the gate were simply confused or did not recall our stadium policies compar d to another stadium they also work at. In their confusion, they applied the rule they are most familiar with.

I do apologize for the confusion. We are going through some learning and training steps as we transition to this new company. Thank you for your support and patience as we always want to provide the best experience possible for our fans. Hope to see you at the WVU game.

Go Frogs!
Thanks

netty2424

One thing I've noticed is that this new company doesn't have enough personnel to open all the gates. There are two gates in the North End zone that have both been open all of the past seasons.

This season only the east gate has been open and for Jackson State they had just two people scanning tickets and there was a huge line.

Need to get their stuff together before TCU has a big crowd.
I also got hemmed up in that big line in north end zone gate and when I got to the front I asked the guy why the other gate was closed? He literally looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. There was about a 10 second uncomfortable stare with no words spoken. I just asked him to scan my ticket and went in. Bizarre.

NewFrogFan

I also got hemmed up in that big line in north end zone gate and when I got to the front I asked the guy why the other gate was closed? He literally looked at me like I was speaking Chinese. There was about a 10 second uncomfortable stare with no words spoken. I just asked him to scan my ticket and went in. Bizarre.

Like I said, not many sharp knives in the drawer. I noticed what PB did at first game. Gate 7 closed, 2 scanners at north endzone. Not sure there is enough skill in this new company to light a match.

Brog

This reminds me of the ridiculous policy over at Colonial Country Club during the Colonial golf tournament. You can't walk out of any of their gates carrying a drink of any kind, paper cup, bottle, etc. Enforcing the might Texas liquor laws, they said.