• The KillerFrogs

You can ignore someone now

Houston Frog

Since this thread is discussing new board features.... is anyone else not seeing the "GO" button at the bottom of the threads? The one that takes you back to the main forum? It's just not there for me anymore

UnderToad

Since this thread is discussing new board features.... is anyone else not seeing the "GO" button at the bottom of the threads? The one that takes you back to the main forum? It's just not there for me anymore

I noticed the same thing . . . it has disappeared since last night. And it was never on the Big East Fan Zone site.

It was my preferred way to go back to the main forum page. Now, you have to click on Frog Fan Forum underneath where the Go button used to be.

Houston Frog

I noticed the same thing . . . it has disappeared since last night. And it was never on the Big East Fan Zone site.

It was my preferred way to go back to the main forum page. Now, you have to click on Frog Fan Forum underneath where the Go button used to be.

Ah thanks, I didn't notice the Frog Fan Forum hyperlink until you said something, that works just fine.

Trelvis

+1

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I have been using ignore for a while. What's new and different with the 'new' ignore?

Not a thing but some people had complained that it wasn't working for them and there was a known issue with that feature. The upgrade just cleared up any glitches for those who were having them

FrogFrog

Slightly off topic--> Put me in the camp that likes what GDU has to offer on most days, but where has he been? Did he leave the board?

Trelvis

Not a thing but some people had complained that it wasn't working for them and there was a known issue with that feature. The upgrade just cleared up any glitches for those who were having them

Wes, how do you use the ignore feature? I dont see an ignore button but I am probably just not looking hard enough.