• The KillerFrogs

You can always count on Air Force to be one of the

Mike Brooks

dirtiest teams in college football.
D-Bags.

Hurry back, Kelly!!!!!!!
BYU isnt exactly Palmolive. Didnt see the play. Their scheme is alot of roll blocking. Did they cut him while engauged and the refs just missed it? I know Gary was PO'd like when that Baylor clown dove at Dalton's knee but he can be "rip everyone and appologize later if wrong". Obviously we appear then at that position. Three rotating now? who steps in as the 4th? Any of the Maud squad ready?

Any confirmation?

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
I read the terse article in the FWST on this. Many folks confuse a one person -- legal -- CUT block with a two person --illegal CHOP block. Are we sure which block it was?

ACroofrog

I read the terse article in the FWST on this. Many folks confuse a one person -- legal -- CUT block with a two person --illegal CHOP block. Are we sure which block it was?

Yes not only was it a chop block but even if Griffin had not been engaged with another lineman the cut block itself would not have been legal in this instance as the Offensive lineman dove at the Back of Griffins ankle, a legal cut block requires you to have your head in front of the defender.