• The KillerFrogs

You can’t win with thIs group of WRs

Froggish

We have three good pass catchers on this team..Reagor, Wells, and Taye...everyone else just has WR next to their name on the depth chart. We need a 4th outside WR to emerge. I think with those 3 we should be getting it done at a higher level.

Let’s not forget that we have very few high% routes in this offense. Throwing fades and sideline go routes are very low % completion routes. If you factor out screens we have hardly any high% routes. Just about every damn ball Max throws is a contested ball. Nothings easy in our passing game

cheese83

Why is he a half ass blocker? Other guys look up to him I’m sure. Just saying, for a team to be really good you’ve gotta have leaders that kind of show everyone else the way and lead by example. Where does the leadership come from on this offense? Our true freshman QB? Who else?

Some teams have great blocking WRs, pretty rare though IMO to find one as talented as Reagor who also blocks well. Unless they're a big WR you tend to be lucky with a WR who is an average blocker.

If anything he's the one laying out for passes and catching most balls thrown his way, that diving grab last night where he got the wind knocked out was a big time play. He got hurt and then came back in, that's leadership to me. I would have said maybe Niang or McKinney could be a locker room leader paired with either Sewo or Darius but I have no clue how the make up of our team is behind closed doors.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Having WRs that block well is the key to the running game. Just another facet of coaching the WR position that we evidently fall short on.