• The KillerFrogs

You better start wearing purple....

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Please tell me you are under the age of 25. Otherwise, you are in clear violation of the "jersey" rule
I give a flip about your jersey rule. It was encouraged at work. Besides, this thing is yet to lose so I'm gonna wear it until its luck runs out.

PurplePainD

Just sayin... Grown men wearing a jersey of any team might as well have a "DOOSH" stamped on their forehead. But I agree, to each his own. I prefer the purple polo or button down to show my school spirit.

Go Frogs

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Just sayin... Grown men wearing a jersey of any team might as well have a "DOOSH" stamped on their forehead. But I agree, to each his own. I prefer the purple polo or button down to show my school spirit.

Go Frogs
We can agree to disagree on that, particularly when it's gameday, but we do agree on one thing:

GO FROGS.

PurplePainD

We can agree to disagree on that, particularly when it's gameday, but we do agree on one thing:

GO FROGS.

That's a big 10-4. My brother is in your boat. In fact, gave me that same Dalton Pro Combat for Christmas, a week after I called him a [craig james] for wearing his in public.

K

kdaltcu

Oh, come on!

This "jersey rule" is just for people who are insecure about their articles of clothing and feel the need to judge others. Absolutely nothing wrong with wearing whatever the [craig james] you want to wear! Just so long as its purple!

HFrog1999

Oh, come on!

This "jersey rule" is just for people who are insecure about their articles of clothing and feel the need to judge others. Absolutely nothing wrong with wearing whatever the [craig james] you want to wear! Just so long as its purple!

The way I look at it, if I wanted a TCU jersey, I should have gotten my butt out there and earned one with my own name on it.

My kids have Dalton jerseys though, I'm on the lookout for Dalton Cincy jerseys for them as well.

PurplePainD

The way I look at it, if I wanted a TCU jersey, I should have gotten my butt out there and earned one with my own name on it.

My kids have Dalton jerseys though, I'm on the lookout for Dalton Cincy jerseys for them as well.

Kids should absolutely wear jerseys, hence the age 25 cut-off, which in my opinion is overly generous, but since kids can now sponge off their parents healthcare until 25, yada yada.

Agree with previous poster, above age 18, if you want to wear a jersey, earn it.

Different strokes for different frogs, I guess

PurplePainD

Are we really criticizing a fellow frog fan for wearing Frog attire? Gay. Really Gay.

Nothing to do with Frog attire, specifically jerseys, doesn't matter the team, level or sport. While I did come off a little harsh, the intent was to educate.