• The KillerFrogs

You are the LRWHCGMFP...

Atomic Frawg

2005 Houston Bowl...clock winding down...some really dumb penalties...GP has a conversation with JB on the sidline and I saw JB return to the huddle and absolutely take control of the team by force of will, avoiding what for all the world looked like a meltdown-in-the-making. A great demonstration of leadership.

BTW, I've lost my video of that game...can anyone out there help out an old Frog and link me to a copy?
Was that the Iowa State game where they were said to have an NFL caliber defensive end?

ShreveFrog

Jason Berryman was an NFL caliber DE. Sacked Ballard 3.5 times. Could not stay out of trouble or off of drugs. Got kicked off the team and missed senior year. Got blown away at his great uncle's property in Jefferson, TX in early 2014. Unsolved as far as I know.

4th. down

Delton is no paper tiger. We know what we have there. To be Big12 champs, you have to beat OU. That means scoring points. I personally would not group any of our top 4 qb candidates as bus drivers, but not sure who or what the OP's definition is. Best dual threat man wins. Get the ball to Jalen Reagor. We can not waste that talent.

I was so far off last august (10-2 forecast) that I'm not going to step into that trap again but will just say, GP wants no turnovers, move the chains, and score TD's in the red zone - a simple application but do we have the QB that can do it. Eventually, maybe after the Purdue game - Duggan. One thing for sure though, Reagor is going to be all over the field. The road games at Iowa State and OU, we need to split. Iowa State is going to have a defense similar to ours.

Froggish

Rumor I read is that we can expect to see more 3 WR sets w/a TE..Attempting to get better blocking and Reagor either isolated or taking coverage away from Barber in the slot.