• The KillerFrogs

You are all a bunch of sissies

Stiff Arm Frog

http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=126148
Anyone who says we need to root for Auburn to win out. Do any of you realize how close we are to playing for a national championship, something that has not happened for TCU in 80 years? And if you could, you would abandon that opportunity because you think Boise might jump us tomorrow in the polls? Well, the way I see it, anyone who is content to settle for the crumbs the BCS deigns to send us from their table needs to find a spine, or perhaps some other anatomical features.

So what if we get left out of a BCS bowl? It's not like we haven't been before. Nor will this be our only opportunity to compete for one, especially if we go to the Big East. If that happens we'll probably end up going to the next dozen. A national championship, though, is special, and as long as there's any hope of seeing TCU get there in my life I will be rooting for anyone ahead of us to lose.

And if we get left out completely, that's fine too. It just further proves that the BCS is a crooked system that needs to be removed. In fact, if I were AdCDC and we went to Las Vegas, then I would claim a national championship anyway following our inevitable curb-stomping of whoever we played. It would make as much sense as the way the "official" national champion is crowned.

7yrfrog

It's us against the world. They all want to bury the Frogs, but I will be at any game to cheer my school on. Hey Cam, do you want to bet that money you got in a game???
GO FROGS!!