• The KillerFrogs

you all are missing a good girls game

InnerloopFrog

It was a great come back and thrilling win for the team and us TCU fans who were there.

Feisty's disparaging response shows the reason the ownership should police their own staff/contributors and hold them to a higher standard if this is truly suppose to be a positive website for all TCU athletics.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
InnerloopFrog said:
It was a great come back and thrilling win for the team and us TCU fans who were there.

Feisty's disparaging response shows the reason the ownership should police their own staff/contributors and hold them to a higher standard if this is truly suppose to be a positive website for all TCU athletics.
Seriously, watching women's basketball is a complete beat down. Great win for the girls, but they can keep it to themselves.

FeistyFrog said:
Seriously, watching women's basketball is a complete beat down. Great win for the girls, but they can keep it to themselves.

Seriously? They were more exciting to watch then the men when I went to TCU.

Pharm Frog

BleedNPurple said:
I'd like to see our Men's team vs the Women. Last several years I've predicted the women win!

I'm gonna assume you were being hyperbolic to prove a point that women's basketball can be played at a high level.  Otherwise, this is simply foolish.

Ron Swanson

berryfrog95 said:
What's a good trip to the dentist like?

Horrible-Bosses-004.jpg

jennifer-aniston-new-horrible-bosses-trailer.jpg

83488312-jennifer-aniston.jpg

HToady

FeistyFrog said:
A win in Womens's basketball > loss in Men's basketball....anyday.

Come to think of it, a win in anything > a loss in Men's basketball.

But we're close...only two years away. Everybodies happy!