• The KillerFrogs

Yogi Gallegos

sous vide

If you can see the writing on the wall and have your own agenda, it's your right. Cut with the "weak" bs. He's given us his all for years, He deserves what he he is trying to find and I hope he does.

Frog Brother

Nothing wrong with him transferring if he knows he isn't going to get any play time. He has enjoyed the TCU experience. Maybe he can transfer to a Lone Star Conference or Southland Conference school and play next year. With Pachall the heir apparent, Matt Brown right behind Yogi, and a couple of very good incoming freshman in 2011 it’s hard for me to criticize Yogi if he decides to transfer.

If that is what he decides, then I wish him well.

TEUFELI

Rick Settle #15. Plus a couple a new guys coming in that will likely switch positions but may get a shot.

My understanding is Gonzales is only coming here to play QB and he may transfer if switched. Having said that...I don't think Boykin is getting switched! Kid is a stud. (don't think Merka was even recruited as a QB...so that switch is pretty obvious)

I don't blame Yogi at all...wish him well

My understanding is Gonzales is only coming here to play QB and he may transfer if switched. Having said that...I don't think Boykin is getting switched! Kid is a stud. (don't think Merka was even recruited as a QB...so that switch is pretty obvious)

I don't blame Yogi at all...wish him well

Gonzales is going to face some tough competition. Boykin looks better to me. Surprised we don't move Gonzales to the secondary. Where is he going to transfer to? I don't see any other offers on Rivals.

TEUFELI

Gonzales is going to face some tough competition. Boykin looks better to me. Surprised we don't move Gonzales to the secondary. Where is he going to transfer to? I don't see any other offers on Rivals.

Perhaps I should clarify.

I do Not have any personal knowledge of a 100% transfer type situation or where, etc

I just know that us recruiting him as an 'athlete' wasn't something he was interested in. Who knows...maybe he'd stay if switched to safety or something?? Just trying to read writing on the wall (granted - perhaps inaccurately)

Dogfrog

Wish yogi the best, but if he ever wud start for us we wud be in trouble. He would be behind pachall, brown, boykin and gonzales

Yogi has taken much abuse just like this on this board. There must have been a reason our staff brought him in to replace AD just as often as CP was brought in. I think many here awarded CP the QB job as soon as he committed to TCU because he was offered by FLA and ND. I think our coaches saw qualities in Yogi they liked. I wish him well.

gdu

Yogi has taken much abuse just like this on this board. There must have been a reason our staff brought him in to replace AD just as often as CP was brought in. I think many here awarded CP the QB job as soon as he committed to TCU because he was offered by FLA and ND. I think our coaches saw qualities in Yogi they liked. I wish him well.
I don't have a problem with him. I just feel like he was brought in to be a back-up QB and that's what he has been and will be if he stays. Nothing wrong with that.

FROGDADDY

Wish yogi the best, but if he ever wud start for us we wud be in trouble. He would be behind pachall, brown, boykin and gonzales

Since we're throwing kids that aren't even out of HS yet ahead of him we might as well throw Sam Carter in there too. At least he's already on campus.

FROGDADDY

I don't have a problem with him. I just feel like he was brought in to be a back-up QB and that's what he has been and will be if he stays. Nothing wrong with that.

I don't think anybody is given a scholarship so they can come in and be a back-up. If that's all the coaches thought he was from day one then I would be disappointed that they brought him in in the first place.

gdu

I don't think anybody is given a scholarship so they can come in and be a back-up. If that's all the coaches thought he was from day one then I would be disappointed that they brought him in in the first place.
So why would they give 2 people at the same position scholarships in a year? You can't have 2 starting QBs.

Latest posts