• The KillerFrogs

Yoga

joejordan

I just partook of my first yoga class with my wife.  It wasn't exactly hard, but I sweated my arse off.  Afterwards, I feel pretty good.  

Any experiences?  There were 3 guys and 9 women in the class.  

crunch said:
I just partook of my first yoga class with my wife.  It wasn't exactly hard, but I sweated my arse off.  Afterwards, I feel pretty good.  

Any experiences?  There were 3 guys and 9 women in the class.  

Was this like an old people group or was there some scenery?

joejordan

Boykin4Prez said:

Was this like an old people group or was there some scenery?
There were a few youngers in there.  Not a beauty show by any stretch of the imagination, but I was struggling at times, so it was not on my mind.  

Young and Horned

It is tough. Especially the hot yoga. Went with my wife and he did it no problem. I was worried I was going to pass out after ab 45 minutes.

It is for sure something different and unlike weights or running. I can see how it would be great for you. Just won't let myself get into it too much.

jake102

Young and Horned said:
It is tough. Especially the hot yoga. Went with my wife and he did it no problem. I was worried I was going to pass out after ab 45 minutes.

It is for sure something different and unlike weights or running. I can see how it would be great for you. Just won't let myself get into it too much.

When I think of hell, I think of hot yoga. 

Zubaz

DDP Yoga can easily be found through the various online channels.  I definitely went in to it with my wife thinking "pssshh".  By the end of Day One I sound, feel, and look like a beached Porpoise yelling OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW.

Entirely different workout than the general gym routine, no less satisfying.

abell2do

I did yoga at the rec about five years ago. I stayed in the back row for obvious reasons. I can't remember if my fart disrupted the class!!

berryfrog95

Wife's been doing it religiously for 2 years, she's tried to get me to go but haven't. Mainly she does the Hot core power yoga....but she has mentioned the Fart factor with some of the patrons.....so far, not for me....but may eventually

Zubaz

P90X yoga suuuuuucks. He goes straight to advanced without any info on HOW. Straight from downward dog to spartan pose? I hate you Tony Horton.

gofrogs152

I haven't done the hot yoga, but I really enjoy yoga in general.  I have problems with my hips and knees so I can't run or do any exercise that puts a lot of stress on the joints.  Yoga has been a really good workout for me...now if I could just be a bit more disciplined and do it regularly.