• The KillerFrogs

Yet another BAYLOR starter goes down !

AggieAngst

Baylor Dan -

Any other GIRLIE WHINES about how meanie mean meanie TCU fans are to the poor innocent Baylor players?

The same Baylor players who very stupidly and arrogantly all screamed in unison - "HEY BIIIIEEETCHES, WE ARE THE BIG 12" - over and over and over to TCU players right in TCU players faces, as they ran right thru the TCU
players area prior to the game last year, in a thuggish display pre-game trash talk.

You also do know that PATTERSON does not allow trash talk and TCU players simply allowed the Baylor thugs to keep mouthing off, which they did all the way into the 3rd Qtr. The Baylor weenies finally quit their mouthing off when the score was 45-3 in the 4th Qtr.

Your players are trash talking low lifes who suck at football and try to trash talk like common thugs.

You do also know that one of your CBs (who has never started before and is a mere soph) is running around posting on FACEBOOK and Twittering that he GUARANTEES a blowout win over Tcu because Tcu plays in Conf Usa and Baylor plays in the powerful Big 12. That little gem made it to the Tcu locker room and the Tcu players see that quote every day. Some idiots never learn !

So don't come on here telling us how innocent yer little thugs are !

AggieAngst

Oh and BD -

Baylor plays 6 TOP 25 ranked teams this year.
That equals 6 automatic losses !!

You say - NO IT DOESN'T?
When was the last time Baylor beat a TOP 25 team?
ANSWER - 20 frigging years ago !!!!!!

So 6 losses are already on the board !

Then you got TTECH who you have never ever beaten in the history of the Big 12. . That makes 7 losses!!

Then you have KANSAS ST at their place. Baylor barely barely barely beat KSU in Waco last year but this year the game is at their place. You do know that Baylor has never won at KSU, right ? AS IN NEVER EVER !

That is 8 losses !!

Baylor falls way waaaay backwards this year and rumblings for the firing of BRILES begin in earnest after this season.

BOOK IT !

AggieAngst

Pam54 -

Very cute little girlie name you got there PAMMIE !!

You won't have a hard time finding me. I will be the guy yelling GOOD JOB BIG 12. Or is it now GOOD JOB BIG 9 ?

I will be easy to find. I will be wearing the purple tee with
the following on it ---

Front of shirt - BUCK U FAYLOR
back of shirt - ENJOY THE SUN BELT CONF

Ohhh and I will be laughing hysterically at halftime with the score 28-0 at the half !!!

I bought 5 tickets and me and my buds will be in 5 sections of FCS so look for me in sections KMA or FU.

Bring lots of tissues to the game PAMMIE !! Yur gonna need em. You will be in tears after the first Qtr !

Seriously dude, we get better competition and better games from WYOMING than we do from the GayBears !

Your team is the biggest laughingstock in all of college football. Just the name "BAYLOR" brings thoughts of foolishness and big belly laughs from fans all across the nation. Baylor football is always great comedy !

Blahahahahahaha!

AA, are you coming to the game In Waco? I would really like to meet you.

Well you know what I look like. Our tailgate spot is right in front of georges tent and next to Viteks trailer in touchdown ally. Come on by and have a beer or two and some
Food. It's all fun and games. I love a fan so passionate as you are.

Pam54 -

Very cute little girlie name you got there PAMMIE !!

You won't have a hard time finding me. I will be the guy yelling GOOD JOB BIG 12. Or is it now GOOD JOB BIG 9 ?

I will be easy to find. I will be wearing the purple tee with
the following on it ---

Front of shirt - BUCK U FAYLOR
back of shirt - ENJOY THE SUN BELT CONF

Ohhh and I will be laughing hysterically at halftime with the score 28-0 at the half !!!

I bought 5 tickets and me and my buds will be in 5 sections of FCS so look for me in sections KMA or FU.

Bring lots of tissues to the game PAMMIE !! Yur gonna need em. You will be in tears after the first Qtr !

Seriously dude, we get better competition and better games from WYOMING than we do from the GayBears !

Your team is the biggest laughingstock in all of college football. Just the name "BAYLOR" brings thoughts of foolishness and big belly laughs from fans all across the nation. Baylor football is always great comedy !

Blahahahahahaha!