• The KillerFrogs

Yet another BAYLOR starter goes down !

This time it is Strong Safety SAM HOLL who is down and out with a hamstring injury.

Any of you who know about HAMMIES know that they don't heal quickly and trying to come back and play too soon from one of these things will simply make it much much worse and pull it again. Injuring a HAMMIE a 2nd time by trying to return too soon will put a player out for the season.

I hope they are dumb enough to throw him out there too soon vs TCU. That would be amusing to watch!! Nothing like an already pizzz poor player like HOLL trying to cover (with a partially torn hamstring) the former 100 and 200 meter HS State Champ (TCU WR SKYE DAWSON).

ONLY AT BAYLOR !!

You seem thrilled about this. How can you be happy that any student athlete is hurt? Forget the teams and what they mean to you, but these are basically kids out there.

PurplePutt

You seem thrilled about this. How can you be happy that any student athlete is hurt? Forget the teams and what they mean to you, but these are basically kids out there.

Would you rather play TCU with some starters out or with every starter healthy? I saw the thread about Pachall's shoulder on Baylorfans. It's football and it's not like he broke his neck. Quit being such a drama queen.

Armadillo

First you say this...

Yet another BAYLOR starter goes down...this one hurts em real bad at DB

Then you say this...

Nothing like an already pizzz poor player like HOLL

So which is it? Is this going to "hurt em real bad" since you seem to insinuate he's so good that losing him is going to hurt?

Or is he "pizzz poor"?

I mean, if he's "pizzz poor", losing him would be a good thing, right? but you say "this one hurts em real bad".

Can you just clarify for me. Please?!?

Houston Frog

Really. Mustard AND mayo? That's like being bisexual. Make up your mind already!

And speaking of burgers and bisexuals, there's an great place in the Montrose distrct of Houston called Lankford's Grocery and Market that has awesome burgers. Listed on Texas Monthly's 50 Best Burgers in Texas. Also Beck's Prime is a good Houston local chain. And on your way back, stop at Burger Fresh in Conroe.

I go to Lankford's and Beck's Prime quite often. Beck's is a little pricey, but good... Lankford's is probably my favorite burger ever

Deep Purple

Great post by Reed on Baylorfans.com:

"Don't worry - BU is a BCS school so you should have superior depth compared to all non BCS schools like TCU."

http://www.baylorfan...ad.php?t=216740
The mods over there deleted Reed's post, but you can still see it quoted in the several replies to him. Boy, you gotta hand it to those Baylorfans mods!

dim_bulb2.png

Young and Horned

I was thinking about going to stand in line at IN AND OUT BURGER. I haven't been to the one in FORT WORTH, DALLAS, FRISCO, OR ALLEN. They are building one down the street from me in IRVING thought. Should be open in about TWO MONTHS. Take a LOOK SEE below for exciting reason to go to this one....

1) it is IN AND FREAKIN OUT BURGER

2) It is right across the street from FIVE GUYS BURGERS. Can you imagine how big of a burger BLOOD FEST that is going to be? It is going to be NUTS!

3) It is IN AND FREAKIN OUT!!!

4) MACARTHUR is already BUSY as can be! Can you IMAGINE how BUSY it is going to be now?!?

frogtwang

I was thinking about going to stand in line at IN AND OUT BURGER. I haven't been to the one in FORT WORTH, DALLAS, FRISCO, OR ALLEN. They are building one down the street from me in IRVING thought. Should be open in about TWO MONTHS. Take a LOOK SEE below for exciting reason to go to this one....

1) it is IN AND FREAKIN OUT BURGER

2) It is right across the street from FIVE GUYS BURGERS. Can you imagine how big of a burger BLOOD FEST that is going to be? It is going to be NUTS!

3) It is IN AND FREAKIN OUT!!!

4) MACARTHUR is already BUSY as can be! Can you IMAGINE how BUSY it is going to be now?!?
Greatness!

AggieAngst

Sure, I'd be glad to clarify it for you !

HOLL is just crappy (as in D minus grade).

But his backup is an "F" and is a true freshman who just had a terrible Fall Camp and would struggle mightily at the 4A level in High School.

3rd stringer? There is no 3rd stringer. If HOLL's backup goes down, the warerboy or cheerleader goes in to play safety.

Got it now?

First you say this...

Then you say this...

So which is it? Is this going to "hurt em real bad" since you seem to insinuate he's so good that losing him is going to hurt?

Or is he "pizzz poor"?

I mean, if he's "pizzz poor", losing him would be a good thing, right? but you say "this one hurts em real bad".

Can you just clarify for me. Please?!?

AggieAngst

What an absolute VERGINA !!

Your fans rejoiced wildly on your board when TCU ALL AMERICAN DE TOMMIE BLAKE was out for the Baylor game a few yrs ago. Then you celebrate PACHALL'a sore shoulder on your board with most of your posters saying how great it would be if PACHALL is out so Baylor can kick TCUs AZZZZ in dirt and run up the score on Tcu if at all possible (something that Patterson refused to do to you, but you guys are very eager to do).

You guys are classless, arrogant hypocrites who cry like little teen age girlie girls when TCU hits you in the mouth and shuts you up.

Any other whimsy, feminine, VERGINA comments? That one is a classic !!

WAAAAAA WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA !!

Stop beiing sooooo meanie mean meanie to our little weeenie sissy players (while of course we rip yours to shreds on our board) !!

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA