• The KillerFrogs

WVU TCU Basketball thread

jake102

I recorded the game and flipped through it quickly. That was one of our better games but the worst officiated game I’ve seen this year. Horrendous.

But I’m pretty sure we only have one guy who is a legit Big 12 starter. Maybe Nembhard also

TRF51

We didn’t lose the game because of the refs, we lost the game because we don’t make winning plays, we turn the ball over way to much and take bad shots in critical situations. We didn’t play that bad but they are better coached and have much better players. Their big man ate Sam for lunch.

Rose Bowl

Is there anyone who thinks it was RJ’s fault we lost? If he isn’t perfect then he sucks because he’s such a lightning rod.

We weren’t able to rebound well enough and that kept us behind all night. I don’t understand why we don’t play more games like this but we are so inconsistent. We just have to hope that we will be better next year.

wilson912

I didn’t get to watch tonight but will later. It’s not RJ’s fault but wouldn’t the team be better served if Miles was the primary ball handler and playmaker? I believe he’s a better ball handler and passer than RJ and RJ would be much more effective playing primarily at the #2 or 3 slot. It’s inexplicable that Jamie hasn’t done this by now.