• The KillerFrogs

WV Sports: WVU’s Jimmy Bell Heated with TCU Fans Postgame

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

By Ethan Bock

Following West Virginia’s loss to No. 15 TCU on Tuesday night, WVU F Jimmy Bell was seen visibly heated with TCU’s fans. Bell needed to be held back by teammates, per Tony Caridi.

WVU head coach Bob Huggins had to calm Bell down. TCU head coach Jamie Dixon also tried to help Bell.

“From what I understand, one of them was pointing his finger at Jimmy Bell’s mother’s face,” Huggins said on his postgame radio interview. “Which Jimmy didn’t take very kindly to.”

Read more at https://wvsportsnow.com/wvus-jimmy-bell-heated-with-tcu-fans-postgame/

Last edited:

Froglaw

Per his tweet:

IDC WHO YOU ARE YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO ME BUT WHEN YOU DISRESPECT MY MAMA DATS IT… DATS PERSONAL TAKE IT UP WITH GOD STRAIGHT UP

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
TCU student twitter seems to believe he started it by throwing a water bottle into the crowd? Idk I wasn't there.

mwe2187

TCU student twitter seems to believe he started it by throwing a water bottle into the crowd? Idk I wasn't there.

Was at the game... he definitely threw a water bottle into the crowd. The students then tried to keep it while the trainer tried to grab it, a cop had to come over to get the water bottle back to the trainer.

Another part, but I haven't confirmed only saw on twitter, is that his mom was yelling at them like crazy in the final minutes of the game from her spot behind the WVU bench. I couldn't directly see what was happening, but you could definitely see students yelling at someone that wasn't on the WVU bench, even commented to the person i was there with that this is getting ugly with the students.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse

By Ethan Bock

Following West Virginia’s loss to No. 15 TCU on Tuesday night, WVU F Jimmy Bell was seen visibly heated with TCU’s fans. Bell needed to be held back by teammates, per Tony Caridi.

WVU head coach Bob Huggins had to calm Bell down. TCU head coach Jamie Dixon also tried to help Bell.

“From what I understand, one of them was pointing his finger at Jimmy Bell’s mother’s face,” Huggins said on his postgame radio interview. “Which Jimmy didn’t take very kindly to.”

Read more at https://wvsportsnow.com/wvus-jimmy-bell-heated-with-tcu-fans-postgame/

Perhaps…and hear me out here…perhaps his mom should not have started by engaging with the crowd. Whoever was pointing at her must have an incredibly long finger to have it in her face from two sections away

Nevertheless, it would have been better to ignore her

Horny4TCU

In this age of new fangled cameras on phones, surely there must be videos. Anyone care to share? Would love to see the drama and not just imagine it!

Was at the game... he definitely threw a water bottle into the crowd. The students then tried to keep it while the trainer tried to grab it, a cop had to come over to get the water bottle back to the trainer.

Another part, but I haven't confirmed only saw on twitter, is that his mom was yelling at them like crazy in the final minutes of the game from her spot behind the WVU bench. I couldn't directly see what was happening, but you could definitely see students yelling at someone that wasn't on the WVU bench, even commented to the person i was there with that this is getting ugly with the students.

It went like this:

He threw the bottle and wanted it back.

Student: I already gave it back.

Bell: You did?

Student: Yeah.

Bell: To whom?

Student: Joe.

Bell: Joe. Joe who?

Student: Joe Mamma.

Then it was on like Donkey Kong.