• The KillerFrogs

Wow! What a week for the Lady Frogs

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
How many of y’all go to the games? These girls deserve more in person support. They are sooooo entertaining!
I have season tickets, take my daughter as often as I can. The women’s game definitely is superior on one front - they have quarters v. Halves. It’s not a FT shooting contest for 11 minutes plus like many men’s game.

TCUSA

I have season tickets, take my daughter as often as I can. The women’s game definitely is superior on one front - they have quarters v. Halves. It’s not a FT shooting contest for 11 minutes plus like many men’s game.

Think that's two fronts, but who's counting ;-)

Big Frog II

She’s landed some great recruits over her 3ish years - it’s just taken time for them to develop. Glad to see some payoff coming. Want nothing but success for her and the program - great person.
Yes she is a great person. Always positive and supportive of all of our programs. Glad the WBB is doing well.

TCUSA

I thought the complaining was a little premature based on what little I'd seen of them this season. Basketball isn't my forte and women's basketball is even further out of my realm...but they seemed to be getting better with each outing and I thought they'd eventually gel. Knocking off #7 was probably a little higher threshhold than I expected, but hey...they're on a roll. Hope they continue to improve on the season and they'll do well in the tourney if they do. Congrats girls and Coach Pebley!

TCUdirtbag

Surprised they didn’t get more votes in this week’s AP poll. Just 13 (good for 29th place but a long way from ranked). 25th has 90.