1. The KillerFrogs

Worst uniform of the season

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Chongo94, Jan 16, 2020.

1. A buddy alerted me to this. Some entity known as the Uniform Authority awarded us the worst uniform of the season. Twitter....sigh.

BedfordFrog68 likes this.
  2. OMG. Here we go.........

3. I'm so proud.

4. scheiss the uniform authority

4 Oaks Frog and Moose Stuff like this.
  5. Since I've not seen all the entries in this category I can't say for certain but I'm not sure there's a way to make a uniform too much worse.

bc puckett likes this.
  6. capes

JogginFrog, kodiak, FrogCop19 and 7 others like this.
  7. This somehow came in #2

8. There are less than 7 people on Twitter that have valid opinions. This isn’t one of them.

9. Well at least we finally won something.

ECoastFrog, netty2424, Wog68 and 8 others like this.
  10. Hard to argue that choice. Just can’t believe anyone allowed that atrocity out of the tunnel.

Wog68 likes this.
  11. Either Reddit or one of the other ones rated that uni as best of that particular week. They rated uni’s all season long. So, two polar opposites pertaining to opinion.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  12. Funny thing though, I bet it had something to do with some of the interceptions we had that game. We did blend in with the field a lot more than usual...

13. We could have worn plaid with veiny appendages hanging from the midsection, and they'd still be my favorites so long as we beat Texas wearing them.

14. IMO those unis were the best we've worn since the LSU game.

bmoney214 likes this.
  15. Hit the Horn!

[​IMG]

Pharm Frog likes this.
  16. Re. uniform in question: I liked it.

17. Who gives a poop what those people think.

18. So, I take it you just like black unis that you can't see the names or numbers on, from the stands or on TV.

19. I'm not color blind. I could see the numbers. Surprised this is the only issue an omniscient Frog would have with these unis as the point would seem moot.

20. Did the Frogs win?

Then, I'm happy!

Go Frogs!