• The KillerFrogs

Worst column Mac has ever written

Horny4TCU

Your post implies that any girl who attends Tech is essentially a Briles who would welcome any sexual advance by any member of the football team. It’s repulsive.
200w.webp

WhatTheFrog

What did I say, that was so wrong? I'm not promoting or endorsing rape. I'm not saying rape is enjoyed by the other party. I'm saying loose women live in Lubbock.
That's why I currently hate you and will shove your teeth down your throat, given the opportunity.

Horny4TCU

Like TCU wants you on campus anyway.

What time?
Pretty sure TCU likes anyone that donates, graduated, hates Lubbock, and shows up to sporting events.

But hey, anytime after 6:00 works for me. Just to confirm, you are willing to meet? Because, you can beat the willing.

FrogLifeYo

This thread has turned into a comedy routine....Is a fight really on the table over The looseness of woman in Lubbock?...If its indeed a go, Someone please film it...The world needs this

Horny4TCU

I'll be there, you name the time.
I just saw, you didn't start an account until 2016... I am going to assume you're a student, seeing that you wanted to meet at the fountain. And I'm going to assume you're a sophomore or junior...? I'm not going to fight a student. But coffee?

WhatTheFrog

No bish, I'm old. I plan to be at the Kroger or Albertsons or whatever. I'm guessing across from the McD? I'm ready to leave right now. I'm 46, but feisty. I'm ready to go. You in?

Purp

Has anybody ever seen WhatTheFrog and Horny4TCU at the same place at the same time? I suspect he may be at Kroger tonight after 6pm, but I'm betting he's throwing punches at himself.

Horny4TCU

Has anybody ever seen WhatTheFrog and Horny4TCU at the same place at the same time? I suspect he may be at Kroger tonight after 6pm, but I'm betting he's throwing punches at himself.
Negative...

No bish, I'm old. I plan to be at the Kroger or Albertsons or whatever. I'm guessing across from the McD? I'm ready to leave right now. I'm 46, but feisty. I'm ready to go. You in?
Fill out the form and submit the $20 fee and passport photos... https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/sports/box021.pdf

I'll get back to you, with the venue, and contract to fight. Unlike, Briles, I get consent.

But if the $20 fee is too steep, Coffee?

Purple Hearted

What did I say, that was so wrong? I'm not promoting or endorsing rape. I'm not saying rape is enjoyed by the other party. I'm saying loose women live in Lubbock.

Dude, quit being an idiot. Nobody misunderstood what you were implying. It was offensive, juvenile and insensitive and it pissed me off (and it seems several others).