• The KillerFrogs

Wish Scott and Wes Could Have Seen This

ShadowFrog

Moderators
No, that was a different poster. Oldscripe did work at the Star Telegram for many years.

Edit: saw the responses above so late to the game as usual....

Remember Purple Geezer made a remark about the referees after one game (wishing ill upon all of them) that ZebraFrog (who is still with us) took much offense to and rightfully so even if it was in a joking fashion. I asked Zebra if he knew who Purple Geezer was and he was shocked. Actually think that was the last time Jenkins posted on here as he realized certain wit doesn't translate well on the boards.
More wit, less chit.

Speaking of which we should all be aware that, possibly for the next several weeks, we could have lots of new people visiting our board due to our suddenly raised national profile. So let’s set a good example.

HFrog1999

More wit, less chit.

Speaking of which we should all be aware that, possibly for the next several weeks, we could have lots of new people visiting our board due to our suddenly raised national profile. So let’s set a good example.

I’m just letting the new people know they should put me on ignore asap

andrew dice clay hickory dickory dock GIF

NewFrogFan

I talked to Scott only once, but was very impressed with his jovial spirit and irrepressible personality.

Wes and I shared a mutual friend from our days at TCU, and we bonded over that relationship.

Both of them would be giddy over this team’s success, and we all miss them a lot.

Every day is a gift. Don’t take any of these moments for granted.

Go Frogs!
Did the bus trip w Scott to OU, UFB the trick he pulled off driving up to a house across the street from the stadium and parked that huge bus in driveway! Anyone else there? He gave out some wacky TT tee shirts he had made! Really miss that guy!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Did the bus trip w Scott to OU, UFB the trick he pulled off driving up to a house across the street from the stadium and parked that huge bus in driveway! Anyone else there? He gave out some wacky TT tee shirts he had made! Really miss that guy!
I was there, and was completely dumbfounded when Scott told me on the way up that he didn't really have the parking situation figured out, but that it would be okay. :cool:

tcufrogprince1

Scott and Wes were often. I know we have lost many more, but I was not blessed to know any of the others. RIP brothers. Yall have the best seats in the house.

Icaughtthevisor

I was born in 1997 so I was too young to meet/talk to the original KF crowd, but I always viewed Scott and Wes as the guys who kept the flame alive after the SWC fell apart. Even went to the bar to remember one of them when they passed away. Walking out of the UT game this year with my grandparents (last road trip for the grandfather, he shouldn’t have gone but he hated UT so much he made it to the last row of UT’s stadium. Tickets were $27 and bought in June) I mentioned to my brother that I wish Scott and Wes had been there to see TCU dominate UT in Austin.

HFrog1999

I was born in 1997 so I was too young to meet/talk to the original KF crowd, but I always viewed Scott and Wes as the guys who kept the flame alive after the SWC fell apart. Even went to the bar to remember one of them when they passed away. Walking out of the UT game this year with my grandparents (last road trip for the grandfather, he shouldn’t have gone but he hated UT so much he made it to the last row of UT’s stadium. Tickets were $27 and bought in June) I mentioned to my brother that I wish Scott and Wes had been there to see TCU dominate UT in Austin.

Tonight Show Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon