• The KillerFrogs

Wish Scott and Wes Could Have Seen This

StinnettFrog

I got to spend time with Scott on a bus trip to Oklahoma State. I’m just a fan who adopted the team when I moved to Fort Worth after getting out of the military. Scott didn’t care whether I went to TCU or not and was such a genuinely friendly and caring guy. I can see why so many here thought so highly of him. Never really got to know Wes but I’m sure the same can be said about him. Hope they’re both smiling ear to ear watching the show.

Frog DJ

I talked to Scott only once, but was very impressed with his jovial spirit and irrepressible personality.

Wes and I shared a mutual friend from our days at TCU, and we bonded over that relationship.

Both of them would be giddy over this team’s success, and we all miss them a lot.

Every day is a gift. Don’t take any of these moments for granted.

Go Frogs!

froginmn

I talked to Scott only once, but was very impressed with his jovial spirit and irrepressible personality.

Wes and I shared a mutual friend from our days at TCU, and we bonded over that relationship.

Both of them would be giddy over this team’s success, and we all miss them a lot.

Every day is a gift. Don’t take any of these moments for granted.

Go Frogs!
I'm still only partly old, but this is the exact reason why I intend to follow the Frogs to the playoff, if it does indeed happen.

Horny4TCU

Pouring Austin Powers GIF

I do really miss all those guys.