• The KillerFrogs

Win This For Wes! RIP 12/5/19

Frogs1983

Gotta tell ya. After almost 50 years, going through a football season has been tough without Wes. No one to [ hundin] back and forth with after the game. Hard to believe it's been a year. Thursday was his birthday and I Spoke to his wife Claire. She agrees, she said it still feels like yesterday. The blessing is I guess that he and Scott both missed the mess our world is in today. And Scott gone for 5? Wow. All we can say I guess is enjoy what you have. Life is short and fast.
Amen to that. Lost my Dad in July, my Brother in Law in September this year. Nothing's guaranteed on this Earth. Enjoy each day like it's your last. Miss those 2 guys. They bled Purple to the core!
Amen

Salfrog

Tier 1
Sorry to hear about your loss Steel. I lost my father 11 years ago a couple of days after Thanksgiving on the exact same day his mother past 3 years before. I still till this day miss him very much and think of him all of the time. Even more so during the holidays.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel's friend Wesley once told Steel, in reference to FFF, "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. You must be cautious."

A few of you have made comments that except you from this group.

The rest of you remain piles of unmitigated dogcrap.

That is all.

Thread locked.

tcudoc

Steel's friend Wesley once told Steel, in reference to FFF, "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. You must be cautious."

A few of you have made comments that except you from this group.

The rest of you remain piles of unmitigated dogcrap.

That is all.

Thread locked.
Never break character!
Sorry for your loss.