• The KillerFrogs

Win the next two

82 Frog Fever

And we'll in the Big 12 Championship game
1664713250983.jpeg
Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
Yes, if TCU could win 2 out of the next 3, they could win 9-10.
… but Kansas, Texas, & BU are all really tough road games.
- Undefeated KU, with GameDay, will be a supercharged stadium.
- Texas & BU back to back & on the road is hugely important, & an unbelievable test.

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
If this team does win the B12, it will be due to the fact that they reject this type of attitude. We're kidding ourselves if we think the road games vs UT and BU or a KSU rock fight are gonna be somehow "easier" than OSU/KU.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
This conference race is wide open. The favorite right now looks like Okie Lite, but any one of 7 teams could win it. This is going to be interesting every week. This is why a round robin schedule where you play everyone is the best.

Member of the press? Any team that little ole TCU beats is by definition a "bad team." So many year we have heard that, and here it is again.
Unfortunately that is the take for a lot in the college football world- OU is really bad, not that we are really good. Ironically, beating KU might tip the conventional wisdom scales since they have so much hype right now.

TCUdirtbag

Member of the press? Any team that little ole TCU beats is by definition a "bad team." So many year we have heard that, and here it is again.

OU was ranked 18 and favored by 7. They put us on national broadcast tv. We were unranked and blew them out and are now ranked 17. I don’t know how you interpret that as anything but respect for TCU.

Next 2 games are at a top 20 team and then home vs a top 10 team. Win one and we’re top 15. Win both and we’re top 10.

The constant victim mentality is exhausting.