• The KillerFrogs

Win By One...

Bob Sugar

source.gif

In the past, I used to laugh at that slogan...

GP has talked this into a win by one program.

Very sad.

This is exactly why Rhule has built a better program and has surpassed TCU in just a couple years. He doesn’t play around. Pattersons teams just barely beat people or lose.

Hey Dan I just saw you posted on Killer Frogs. As you know Baylor's offensive stats this year are up with teams like Clemson(better) Ohio State, LSU, and Texas. We are loaded and can't wait to see GP and that miserable offense of his. I think we'll put up a record number of points. Purdue will easily put up 20-30 and with no offense I suspect the game will be over in the first quarter. I hope you guys can win 2 or maybe 3 games this year so that our win at your house will show something to the playoff committee. TaTa losers

Hey Dan I just saw you posted on Killer Frogs. As you know Baylor's offensive stats this year are up with teams like Clemson(better) Ohio State, LSU, and Texas. We are loaded and can't wait to see GP and that miserable offense of his. I think we'll put up a record number of points. Purdue will easily put up 20-30 and with no offense I suspect the game will be over in the first quarter. I hope you guys can win 2 or maybe 3 games this year so that our win at your house will show something to the playoff committee. TaTa losers

Purdue will beat TCU soundly as will SMU.

Limey Frog

If we won fifteen games each by one point, I wouldn't complain.

Heck, right now I'm just glad we're actually playing a real game. It's been a while.