• The KillerFrogs

Williamson, Travis or Bell County residents?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Do we have any members who are residents of those counties and are coming to the games this fall? If so, could I hitch a ride with you?

I am afraid that my surgery, radiation and chemo have combined to screw up my vision and I'm not sure that I'll be cleared to drive to Fort Worth and back, particularly at night.

Armadillo

Travis county here. No plans yet since I gave up my season tix last year but always attend one or 2 games. I'll let you know what those games are. Will know in a week or 2. Will be in October or early Nov.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Travis county here. No plans yet since I gave up my season tix last year but always attend one or 2 games. I'll let you know what those games are. Will know in a week or 2. Will be in October or early Nov.
Thank you!!

Punter1

What the darn??? You dont want to ride with Hays County people or just me?? Haha. I come up a bunch and when I do I'll letcha know...

I probably owe ya for all the curse words and inappropriate remarks made on here over the years. You cool with stopping in Waco to take a boat everytime??? Just kidding...no seriously...

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
What the darn??? You dont want to ride with Hays County people or just me?? Haha. I come up a bunch and when I do I'll letcha know...

I probably owe ya for all the curse words and inappropriate remarks made on here over the years. You cool with stopping in Waco to take a boat everytime??? Just kidding...no seriously...
Thanks,!! Waco is a great place to unload

Diehard

I live in Phoenix and always take the Wednesday night 319 Greyhound bus that runs through El Paso and on to Austin and Georgetown on the way to Forth Worth. Usually gets there about 5:00 AM on Saturday morning.....unless there are more than 4 beak downs. I can save you a seat if you want.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I live in Phoenix and always take the Wednesday night 319 Greyhound bus that runs through El Paso and on to Austin and Georgetown on the way to Forth Worth. Usually gets there about 5:00 AM on Saturday morning.....unless there are more than 4 beak downs. I can save you a seat if you want.
That’s mighty nice of you. Can you save me a seat in the smoking section?