• The KillerFrogs

Will TCU stay in top 25?

Mean Purple

A lot of teams did not play a 13th game. So may not fall much. Or should not. Should have been higher than Penn State. If they drop us below 9 - 3 teams, that would be pretty odd. They don't really care, likely. They are getting what they want. I would be shocked if Bama is not in. Even if Georgia finds a way to win this game. We are watching on a little computer, but the Dawgs look like they are finding some spots to run at.

Just saying now that they don’t have to screw us out of playoffs we might not fall much. Only teams playing could drop like TCU just interested in what the board thinks? Does the extra loss drop us behind all 1, 2, or any 3 loss teams?

Mean Purple

Just saying now that they don’t have to screw us out of playoffs we might not fall much. Only teams playing could drop like TCU just interested in what the board thinks? Does the extra loss drop us behind all 1, 2, or any 3 loss teams?
I got ya. It was a legit question.
And I understand why you asked. Anybody who watched what happen to Georgia after the SEC title game that year would have the same question. But we lost to the same team. I don't see how anybody other than UCF can jump us.

I got ya. It was a legit question.
And I understand why you asked. Anybody who watched what happen to Georgia after the SEC title game that year would have the same question. But we lost to the same team. I don't see how anybody other than UCF can jump us.

Thank you kind sir, I may be an idiot! However I do try to bring value and entertainment to the board. A blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while!

Mean Purple

Thank you kind sir, I may be an idiot! However I do try to bring value and entertainment to the board. A blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while!
Thing to remember is all the bowl projection sites that folks love to quote, are not exact.
What is jacked up is the big 10 having 2 in if they don't have someone in the playoff. Penn State did not even make their champ game and has only 9 wins. What is really jacked up is SEC possibly having 3 in.