• The KillerFrogs

Will Smoo lose their next 5 games?

tetonfrog

Literally nothing you said was a fact. Every bit of it was an opinion. They are better coached. They are more entertaining. They are trending in a better direction. Those are all opinions.

They would be in the bottom of the big 12 just like TCU. No D at all in highland park. They would be giving up 50 points a game in the big 12.

SMU is good because they beat the 9th place team in the big 12? Come on. Grow up.

Moose Stuff

They would be in the bottom of the big 12 just like TCU. No D at all in highland park. They would be giving up 50 points a game in the big 12.

SMU is good because they beat the 9th place team in the big 12? Come on. Grow up.
SMU would finish ahead of at least 4 teams in this league this year.

SuperTFrog

You are mistaken good sir. This was my post on page 1…

No trash talk here because y’all came to our house and took it to us. The facts are your schedule sucks. This UofH team got hammered by a TTU team that will likely finish just above KU in the big 12. All of U of H’s wins are crappy and they are 56 in the Sagarin rankings.

Literally you have one shot to prove yourself because the Memphis, UCF and Tulsa games won’t prove anything. You may well be undefeated going into the Cincinnati and they will blow your doors off. At the end of the season you’ll play Arizona St or something in the bowl game who will beat you by 10 and you’ll prove to everyone of you were in a real conference you would be a 6-6 or 7-5 team.

Obviously, a 6-6 or 7-5 that absolutely dominated us. This is not TCU trash talk because we have no words. This is real talk of what type of team SMU really has this year. You are living what TCU did from 2002 to 2007. At the end of the season you can hang your head high that you finished runner up in the AAC, lost a bowl game to a mediocre team from another conference and you know in your heart, that if the ball bounced your way this year, you might have finished 5th in the big 12. And that is something to be proud of.

SuperTFrog

Fair enough. Coming into this evening I thought the only two games we’ve actually played well were vs yall and ACU. I think UH on the road will be a good barometer of where we’re at. If we take care of business we should get two cracks at Cincy; with that said, they’re really good and I don’t know if we can move the ball offensively on them.
ECM, come on back. The water is warm for healthy discussion about crappy football teams…

Eight

You are mistaken good sir. This was my post on page 1…

No trash talk here because y’all came to our house and took it to us. The facts are your schedule sucks. This UofH team got hammered by a TTU team that will likely finish just above KU in the big 12. All of U of H’s wins are crappy and they are 56 in the Sagarin rankings.

Literally you have one shot to prove yourself because the Memphis, UCF and Tulsa games won’t prove anything. You may well be undefeated going into the Cincinnati and they will blow your doors off. At the end of the season you’ll play Arizona St or something in the bowl game who will beat you by 10 and you’ll prove to everyone of you were in a real conference you would be a 6-6 or 7-5 team.

Obviously, a 6-6 or 7-5 that absolutely dominated us. This is not TCU trash talk because we have no words. This is real talk of what type of team SMU really has this year. You are living what TCU did from 2002 to 2007. At the end of the season you can hang your head high that you finished runner up in the AAC, lost a bowl game to a mediocre team from another conference and you know in your heart, that if the ball bounced your way this year, you might have finished 5th in the big 12. And that is something to be proud of.

why are you tying tetonFROG to uh? am i missing something here like the bourbon in my blood stream from yesterday?

ECM

ECM, come on back. The water is warm for healthy discussion about crappy football teams…
I’m right here! Tough loss last night. Could‘ve gone either way but credit UH for coming out of the gate hot and making plays when they needed to. I had my suspicions that we weren’t as good as the hype.

SuperTFrog

I’m right here! Tough loss last night. Could‘ve gone either way but credit UH for coming out of the gate hot and making plays when they needed to. I had my suspicions that we weren’t as good as the hype.
I’m pretty tired of where y’all are compared to where we are. Can you be a doll and let us have your coach?

ECM

I’m pretty tired of where y’all are compared to where we are. Can you be a doll and let us have your coach?
If you want to pay him ~$5M you can have him. I think he’s a good CEO of a program but there are in some in-game decisions that are total headscratchers. Like that 4th and 2 at the end vs. Houston. But he would definitely recruit well; especially in DFW where Patterson didn’t do so well.

It would make for an awesome atmosphere next year in Dal-ahem, University Park. I cant think of another example of a coach leaving for an archrival.