• The KillerFrogs

Will He, or Won't He?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeFrog

The sad fact is, 90 percent or more of Fort Worth probably cares less whether Gary Patterson is or isn't TCU's football coach. Another fact is that everbody (inclding football coaches) want to feel loved and appreciated. Where are the love and appreciation, Fort Worth?

Baja Frog

QUOTE(NativeFrog @ Nov 15 2008, 01:00 PM) [snapback]252934[/snapback]
The sad fact is, 90 percent or more of Fort Worth probably cares less whether Gary Patterson is or isn't TCU's football coach. Another fact is that everbody (inclding football coaches) want to feel loved and appreciated. Where are the love and appreciation, Fort Worth?

If he does, he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't. Great post.

BABYFACE

Well, if yall are going to have an influence on GP, seems that ya'll off to a good start negatively.

Do you understand the term" self-fulfilling phrophecy?

If ya'll took time to post why GP should be a permanent fixture at TCU and in FTW, then post that. Post why he is a good fit and all the reasons to stay. The nature of Native's post seems to want failure. Cut off your nose to spite your face stuff.

Personally, I do not think GP is looking to leave. Have ya'll noticed how energized he has been this season. He refocused himself. GP and staff would not have gone after the upper end recruits and have 16 of them committed if he was looking to leave. The improved recruiting has GP intrigued and my bet is he will want to see what he can do with it at TCU.

As for the "sky is falling bunch", you might want to reread the children's book, "Chicken Little".

Screaming Flea

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Nov 15 2008, 02:27 PM) [snapback]252945[/snapback]
Well, if yall are going to have an influence on GP, seems that ya'll off to a good start negatively.

Do you understand the term" self-fulfilling phrophecy?

If ya'll took time to post why GP should be a permanent fixture at TCU and in FTW, then post that. Post why he is a good fit and all the reasons to stay. The nature of Native's post seems to want failure. Cut off your nose to spite your face stuff.

Personally, I do not think GP is looking to leave. Have ya'll noticed how energized he has been this season. He refocused himself. GP and staff would not have gone after the upper end recruits and have 16 of them committed if he was looking to leave. The improved recruiting has GP intrigued and my bet is he will want to see what he can do with it at TCU.

As for the "sky is falling bunch", you might want to reread the children's book, "Chicken Little".

Best post in a month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This board has taken on a posture of three or four 85 year old's talkling. Worried ... about everything and making sure all within ear shot knows about it!

I guarantee Gary is T I R E D of all of this. And this board is perpetuating the subject.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(Screaming Flea @ Nov 15 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]252954[/snapback]
I guarantee Gary is T I R E D of all of this. And this board is perpetuating the subject.

And if he's tired of it, he's got no one to blame but himself. All he has to do is come out and say "I have no interest in the KSU job, I have no interest in any job but TCU, my mind is made up, I'm staying in Ft Worth". He hasn't said that, so until he does it's on him, not on us.

gl38

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Nov 15 2008, 05:36 PM) [snapback]253012[/snapback]
And if he's tired of it, he's got no one to blame but himself. All he has to do is come out and say "I have no interest in the KSU job, I have no interest in any job but TCU, my mind is made up, I'm staying in Ft Worth". He hasn't said that, so until he does it's on him, not on us.

Would you be mad at him for wanting to coach at KSU?

utfrog

posting this crap at this point in time sounds like you hate TCU and CGP for some reason............nice that you think its so important to try to sabatage the program

HFrog1999

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Nov 15 2008, 04:36 PM) [snapback]253012[/snapback]
He's already said that. For some reason you're not choosing to believe him.

gl38

QUOTE(utfrog @ Nov 15 2008, 05:45 PM) [snapback]253021[/snapback]
posting this crap at this point in time sounds like you hate TCU and CGP for some reason............nice that you think its so important to try to sabatage the program

Who do you speak of?

gl38

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Nov 15 2008, 05:30 PM) [snapback]253058[/snapback]
Who, me? Ahahahaha.

Wanna be.

gl38

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Nov 15 2008, 05:38 PM) [snapback]253069[/snapback]
Hardly.

You are a typical wanna be. You basically repeat scouting reports on players and act like you know a little more than you really do. Kind of sad. I wonder what you said about me when I was in high school. And what you said after I signed. I am very curious to know. Humor me.

Status
Not open for further replies.